Monday, August 06, 2007

One Word Meme

Adele, from A Mei Mei for Mallory tagged me for this meme. Since I am in a hotel room right now and can't download pictures, I thought it a perfect time to answer these questions about myself with one word only.









Yourself: happy




Your partner: wonderful




Your hair: short




Your mother: gone




Your father: friend




Your favorite item: lipstick




Your dream last night: forget




Your favorite drink: coffee




Your dream car: new




Dream home: spacious




The room you are in: hotel




Your fear: roaches




What you are great at: friendship




Where you want to be in 10 years: traveling




Who you hung out with last night: family




You're not: mean




One of your wish list items: clothes




The last thing you did: mall




You are wearing: casual




Your favorite weather: cool




Your favorite book: Bible




Last thing you ate: tortillas




Your life: fulfilling




Your mood: quiet




Your best friend: Jesus




What are you thinking about right now: sleep




Your car: overheating




What are you doing at the moment: typing




Relationship status: married




What is on your t.v: game channel




When is the last time you laughed: morning









OK, now I'm tagging a few friends.....LL, Pandamom and Momma D.

13 comments:

Adele said...

Thanks for answering the meme. Loved reading your answers! Also, I have given you an award. Check out my blog!!!

Shari U said...

But why are you in a hotel???

Lauren said...

I love reading these things!

kitchu said...

Very cool meme!

redmaryjanes said...

Wonderful answers. Yes, why are you in a hotel?

Ashley said...

I felt this burden to pray for you and your family this morning. It's a good thing God is all-knowing, because since I don't know y'alls real names, I just prayed for the Spicy Family! :)

Anonymous said...

that was fun!!!

mommy24treasures said...

great answers! Love your fav item. I love LS too! and love what you are good at.

~LL~ said...

I'm ON IT!

I, too, require the knowedge about your stay in a hotel. LOL!

Mommy Spice said...

Shari U.... is that the Shari from our travel group?

Shari U said...

Yes, it's that Shari. I have to check your blog every single day to see what that spicy girl is up to!

Mommy Spice said...

OK, Shari,

You should start a blog!! Hee-Hee!!

Nikki said...

Great answers...you are happy and your life is fulfilling! Not to mention your best friend is Jesus...who could ask for more???