Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Meeting "M"

So Spicy Girl and I are at the grocery store last week grabbing a few necessary items, when we turn on to the cereal aisle to meet the M&M family. I call them this because our playgroup uses code names and we haven't figured one out for them yet. Anyhoo, Mommy M and I immediately start talking while Little M and S.G. start chatting about princesses and stuff. It turns out that this family has lived in the same area as our playgroup, yet none of us had ever bumped in to them before. We were so excited to find another spicy girl in our area. So of course we traded emails and phone numbers, and they came to playgroup on Monday. Little M is starting Kindergarten in 2 weeks, so she gets to come to one more playgroup meeting, which her mommy is planning. Just having another family in our little suburb is so awesome!! Actually the M&M family lives right down the road from the Desheng Darling family. Small world!!Here is Little M....cute as a button!!
Desheng Darling, Spicy Girl and Little M

The whole group....minus Panda Girl whom we still claim as our own!!



10 comments:

Nikki said...

Cute cute cute!
I am beginning to think that you have more than your share of the little lovelies where you are...Oh wait, that's just my envy talking! What I meant to say is: I am so happy for you! Little M is adorable and all the girls seem so happy to be together, as always!

mommy24treasures said...

thats great, you are having alot of connections lately!

Linette said...

How fun! You can never have too many friends. :)

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful - we love Chick-Fil-A, too!!!

redmaryjanes said...

I love seeing pictures of those girls together! They are so lucky to have each other.

Holly said...

Adorable. It is so great you stay in touch with these families.

Adele said...

Hey Mommy Spice, you won my giveaway!!!! Mallory drew your name!!! It was pretty neat because I told her that the lady who won has a daughter from the same place she was from. Pretty neat that she drew your name out of everyone.
Congrats!! Email me your address and I will send you your goodies.
Oh, love the pics from your playdate. I am like Nikki. I am envious. We have nobody in our town. Mallory is the only Chinese girl. You are all so blessed to have each other. Such a "God thing" to be part of a playgroup like you all have.

Amy said...

I want to live in your area! What a big gift!

Anonymous said...

Little M is a smile-er. Cheerful as a cricket, as Mimi Spice used to say. I like that. Man, you just keep running in to Chinesee folks in the aisles of stores. Good recruiting areas. A God Thing to be sure.

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading from two other blogsites, Lauren's Journey Home, and M&M's something. Now I understand the joy of blogging much more. Lot's of good, positive feelings well up from the love that comes through. Wow!! Pass the Puffs, please.