Thursday, August 09, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

Can I tell you how much I love this blogging thing?!! Besides meeting the most wonderful group of ladies, seeing pictures of their precious families, and feeling the excitement of new families preparing to go to China and knowing the exilerating, unexplainable joy they will one day feel, I have found another Spicy Girl from the same orphanage as my Spicy Girl!! I love going to Adele's blog to see what Miss Mallory is up to. After seeing her post about THE CALL, I asked for her email so that I could ask her some questions. Come to find out, our girls are from the same orphanage. Mallory came to the orphanage one month after Spicy Girl left for home. Here is Spicy Girl at the Yueyang City Welfare Institute at 5 months old.Here's Miss Spicy Girl at 4 1/2.





This is Miss Mallory at the Yueyang City Welfare Institute.



Here is Miss Mallory now!!




Are they cutie Patooties or what?!!




And one day, we are going to meet and have a tea party.











16 comments:

Amy said...

They are both too cute! That SG has a winning smile!

Kelley said...

They are confirmed cutie patooties! I love visiting with Adele too...I think she found me through you. Love love love bloggy land!

Holly said...

They are so precious! I will have to check out Adele's blog too.

Shari U said...

That baby picture of spicygirl doesn't look anything like the baby I remember. Usually when I see her baby pictures I think "oh, totally spicygirl". She is just so cute and looking so very grown up. I'm gonna go on over and check out her little YueYang friend. Abby and I took a YueYang girl to the pool with us yesterday. She lives across the street from us. She's 8, was adopted at 10 months, like our girls.

mommy24treasures said...

thats great! Thats what I love about the blogging thing too, red thread connections...

Rob Stevens said...

So happy to see that your 'Yueyang girl' found a safe and happy home with you!

Beckyb said...

AND they both have SUPER SWEET moms!!! I love it!!!

Adele said...

Those Yueyang girls sure are sweet, aren't they? They are also VERY spicy. :)
I am so thankful that our paths crossed through blogging. I know that God allowed us to meet for a reason and I am certain that one day we will meet in person. Probably at a tea house with our Yueyang girls. :)

redmaryjanes said...

They are such beautiful girls. What little blessings they are!

Beth said...

Gorgeous!! How fun it would be to be able to get together with them. LMF loves it when our travel group gets together and she can be with her AnQing sisters.

Have a great weekend.

love from the Firecrackers

Beth said...

Oy vey, I hate it when I read what I wrote and see what made sense in my mind did not translate well. I meant how fun it would be for the Spicys and the Smiths to get together.

Roy and Lori said...

They are both very
pretty little girls!

Steffie B. said...

They are too cute!

C's Mom said...

Both adorable. It's amazing how quick the time flies though. Tell them to stop growing up so fast.

Nikki said...

They certainly are darling...I have enjoyed following both of your blogs! How cool to find that out -- and you definitely should meet for a tea party some day!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

What beautiful babies come from Yueyang!!! I was wondering where in Hunan your spicy girl and Mallory were from. My spicy girl was from Changsha First SWI.

I truly hope you have your tea party someday. I know it would be such fun.

Blessings,
Lisa in San Antonio