Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Asian Market

Monday, Labor Day, was an awesome day for us. We declared it a Family Day. We decided to drive up north to visit an Asian market. This was the first time Daddy S. has ever visited one....as S.G. and I have been several times.First stop, fun treats for the lunch box.

After walking up each and every aisle, this is what we ended up with...


Duck anyone?



After shopping, we went next door to the Asian bakery for some bubble tea. Daddy S. got mango, I got coffee and S.G. got a strawberry slush...no pearls in hers.




We ended the evening with the most wonderfully delicious Chinese dinner with D.S.'s sister and brother-in-law. They have been telling us about this restaurant, but wow. I had no idea. The restaurant itself is beautiful and elegant. The food was outstanding.

This was a much needed, wonderful Family Day!! Thank you Daddy S.!!












8 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks so much for including pics....too cool! Sounds like a lot of fun!

LaLa said...

I want a bubble tea!!! Sounds like a great day!

~LL~ said...

What's a bubble tea? Do you cook Asian food a lot? You will have to teach me :D

I'm SO glad you got to spend this MUCH NEEDED time together as a family.

Nikki said...

Yay! You enjoyed a fun-filled family too -- they are the BEST! Looks like such a nice time. What great ideas, too...the Asian Mart looks really awesome and you scored some very fun treats. The Chinese Restaurant is beautiful...so glad you all had such a good time together.

PandaMom said...

You know you have to take us there, right? ; )

It's almost Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!

Linette said...

Looks like you had a great day! I wish we had an Asian market like that. Family time together is the best. :)

Adele said...

Oh how fun! I am glad you had a great family day. People in the ministry should really have more days like that because they spend so much of their time serving others that sometimes they neglect themselves. I am glad you all had such a fun day together. S.G. is adorable, as always. :)

Steffie B. said...

OMW....next time I want to come too! ;)