Thursday, September 13, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

Every morning, at preschool, we have chapel. Here is Spicy Girl sitting with her fellow leopards on their line. After the pledge, we heard the story of Noah's Ark, then sang songs."If you're happy and you know it clap your hands....."


"Oh Mommy. Are you taking blog pictures? Let me just strike a cute little pose."






13 comments:

Steffie B. said...

LOVE that bow! My spicy girl had a hard time staying on "her line" the other day! lol

mommy24treasures said...

sweet. love her pose pic. :)

Holly said...

Adorable!

PandaMom said...

Cute girl. Cute clothes, too! ; )

Mardi said...

Love the pics! Thanks for your comment! It made me move into action and do a post! :)

kitchu said...

That is ONE cute little pose!!

Nikki said...

Soooo cute.
I love her "pose"...she is just a doll!

Lauren said...

Awwww... LOVE the pose pic! Glad to see she is having a great time in school!

Tamara said...

What great candid photos of the kids sitting on the steps. I especially love the posing pic! What a cutie you have.

Anonymous said...

Good pic, Mom. Practice makes perfect.
Nice to catch up after computer problems. Love you guys.

Gracie said...

What a cutie! She is sooo precious. Sorry I havent commented latley sooo busy....

Mama Darling said...

Just precious. Sure wish DD was in your preschool.

redmaryjanes said...

She is just a beautiful girl. I'm glad that she enjoying school.