Favorite Photo Friday:
"Mrs. Mary, are you painting my daughter's feet?!!"
I want to thank all of you that have been praying for Mycah. We are still waiting for results from the bone marrow. I will update when I know more.
***Update on Mycah: It is leukemia. It is treatable. She has an 80-85% chance cure rate. This will be a 2-3 year treatment. The family is encouraged at the chances of little Mycah's remission. Again, thank you for your prayers.

9 comments:
That is bizarre but adorable. I have never seen anyone pain the bottom of someone's feet.
I hope that all goes well with your friend and her child. I am praying for them right here at work.
FUN...leopard footie prints! CUTE...I have a sheet of "tulips" made out of foot prints.
And yes...you know what I'm talking about. It's all that. I'm just flustered because I know what has been set before me to do. I've been told that my judgment is trusted. Then when I do what I think I'm there to do, I'm told it's too much or too soon or whatever. I'm better now that I have blogged and released a bit of steam, but I tell you, the other day, if your DH had called, i would have trashed the whole thing :D
Cute stuff! Very original.
Keep smilin!
What a sweetie.....love those shoes
How fun! What sweet, little feet!
Yes, keep us posted please.
Even the bottoms of her feet are adorable!! Looks like the weather might cooperate for Monday at the park. Yippee!
Oh how cute! I love this idea for a craft. I might just have to get Miss Mallory's feet all painted up.
I have been trying to play catchup on blogging. I am sooooo far behind on reading and posting. It has been a crazy week. Hope your weekend is great!
Cute tootsies.
Glad to hear her illness is treatable...still praying for her : )
So glad to hear the news about Mycah. I work in a children's hospital and have seen MANY young children fight, and recover from leukemia and go on to live very full lives. These kids are special spirits. They have amazing wisdom and resilience. We'll keep Mycah in our prayers over the coming months!
Post a Comment