skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Favorite Photo Friday
.JPG)
Yesterday Spicy Girl and I went over to the Desheng Darling household to meet Doodlebug for the first time. They returned from China last Friday, but we were out of town. Then school started for us, so we weren't able to get over there until yesterday. Let me just tell you....Doodlebug is a doll!! She is the happiest little girl who ran, laughed, jumped in her mommy's arms, and acted like a silly little monkey. It was so awesome to finally get to meet our new playgroup pal who we've been praying for for quite some time now. We will have our first playgroup all together on Monday. Whoopee!!
8 comments:
great fav photo. isn't it so fun to meet little ones that just came home? I love it.
I need to move to Texas. I have loved getting to know you and your sweet friends, Mommy Darling and Mommy Firecracker. You are so blessed to have them and they are blessed to have you. Yall are all three so sweet to leave comments on my blog. Maybe one day we can all meet. I do want to do tea with you and SG one day. That would be so fun!
Oh, look at how little she is. Just darling!
love love love the photo header ... it is so much fun to meet new littles finally at home !!!!
I got your sweet card in the mail today. Thanks. I would LOVE to join your playgroup at the tea house. Sounds so much fun. You girls are the sweetest!
Welcome home Doodlebug! Sounds like she is bonding great. I always get happy goosebumps when little ones we've been praying over so long are home with their forever families !
Doodlebug is just preciuos! Looks like she is ajusting well to her forever family.
She is so precious! That playgroup of yours is the envy of us all!
Post a Comment