Saturday, September 29, 2007

Culture Day

Today was our annual North Texas Culture Day. This was our second year to go. My parents came in town to share this event with our family. Spicy Girl had a GREAT time!! Here's what we did:Desheng Darling and Spicy Girl doing a little Tai Chi.

Yeah, Panda Girl is here!!


Well, here's 5 out of the 6 girls. From left to right we have:
Doodlebug, Panda Girl, Desheng Darling, Spicy Girl and Snow Bunny. Cheerleader could not make it today.



My little Hunan Spicy Girl!!




Chinese tea party anyone?





This was the "silkworm" guy. He was spinning silk from the cocoons. Boppa and Spicy Girl are looking at the worms.






I can't believe it. Earlier she was running away from them, now she's holding a worm and does not want to put it back.






Chinese Yo-Yo. Hey, she's pretty good.









No trip to Culture Day is complete without a hug from the Giant Panda!!










16 comments:

PandaMom said...

Awesome day and LOVED seeing YOU! ; )

Adele said...

Oh how fun! Spicy Girl looks like she is having a blast in those photos. I am impressed with the yo-yo picture. Looks like she caught on pretty well. I also love the pic of her with the panda. I guess my favorite would have to be the one of her with the HUNAN sign. TOO CUTE!!!
Great to see D.D. and Doodlebug too.

Mom 2 six said...

Wow it looks like Spicy Girl had a great time. How fun !

Unknown said...

Great pics as always, looks like fun!

Holly said...

Awwww what fun! Love all of their matching outfits! So cute!

Anonymous said...

what a special time.
I love the pictures, look like a great time!

mommy24treasures said...

She is just beautiful! All of the girls are lovely in their red dresses.

Mama Darling said...

Ok, you obviously did more activities than we did. Great pictures! Next year should be easier for us with Doodlebug being a little older. Maybe we can do more. It was fun anyway! See you tomorrow!

Nikki said...

How totally fun is that!?! You know I always love to see all of those cuties together (but I have a special fondness for your Hunan Spice Girl)...gotta love our spicy gals!

Kelley said...

Looks like y'all had a great time at Culture Day. I'm so bummed that we couldn't make it this year due to the bug that has taken over the House o' Glamour. Not so glamorous these days...UGH!

Christy said...

OK, She is just stunning. What a beautiful little girl. Your FCC seems really good!!! I need to get hooked up with our FCC here but have not yet. It looks like you guys had a great time. All of the girls look like they are doing so well. How Fun!!

You had asked on my blog if our Mia is from Yueyang City or county and she is from COunty. SO they are not from the same place but VERY close. How neat is that. I rarely find people from Mia's area. Anyway, looks like you guys had a fun weekend.

Have a great week!!

Christy :)

Steffie B. said...

How totally incredible! Love all those beautiful girls in red! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

She is just beautiful. I love her dress.

Tamara said...

What incredible pictures of a fun filled day. Spicy girl is so pretty and I love her smile. My girls love build a bear too! Miya's fave bear in the world is from there and we can't leave home without it.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

What great pictures, I love them all in their beautiful red outfits.

Roy and Lori said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE !!!!