Friday, September 28, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

Under no circumstances are you going to be Darth Vader for Halloween!! Let's look at those pretty princess costumes behind you.
*Actually, we did end up with something absolutely perfect for S.G. Can't wait to show you!

10 comments:

kitchu said...

Hey... nothin' wrong with a little Vader, he turned back to the good side! Plus she could walk around saying, "Luuuuke, I am your faaather"... :O)

Can't wait to see the read deal!

Christy said...

Hay she looks like a very lovely Vader!!! I know-- I would die if my girl wanted to do the Star wars thing-- with the exception of Lea-- gotta love lea!!

Just found your blog on another blog and I love it. I too have a spicy Hunan girl that we adopted this past May. SHe is WONDERFUL and is almost 11 months now.

I will earmark your blog as I enjoyed my visit!

Christy :)
www.tomiawithlove.blogspot.com

LaLa said...

Too funny!! My friend's little girl wanted to be Spider Man..they talked her into Little Red Riding Hood...
Can't wait to see what she is : )

PandaMom said...

Luuuuuuuuuuke.........I am your Faaaaaaatherrrrrr.

YOU know what movie! ; )

Holly said...

Oh can't wait to see the costume!

Holly said...

Oh can't wait to see the costume!

mommy24treasures said...

can't wait to see!

Gracie said...

Too cute...she is precious

redmaryjanes said...

I LOVE Halloween, I can't wait to see her in her costume!

Adele said...

She is so funny! By the way, we have that same shirt. I hope Spicy Girl and Mallory can meet some day. It would be so much fun for them.........and us! :)
I can't wait to see what Spicy Girl is going to be for Halloween. We have our costume too!