When at Chic-fil-A last Monday for playgroup, Spicy Girl's meal had a Rainy Day Activity book. I knew she would love looking at this book. We have already put together an animal cage out of a shoebox. This morning, as I was telling Daddy S. that I was "blogger blocked," S.G. was on the floor looking at this picture....
and drawing this one.

She loves drawing and coloring more than anything else (as far as playing goes). I get so many pictures from S.G. that I just love. When she gets some one on one time with D.S. or myself, she chooses to color with us in a coloring book or draw pictures together. Give this girl a box of crayons, markers, glue stick and scissors, and she's a happy camper.
and drawing this one.
She loves drawing and coloring more than anything else (as far as playing goes). I get so many pictures from S.G. that I just love. When she gets some one on one time with D.S. or myself, she chooses to color with us in a coloring book or draw pictures together. Give this girl a box of crayons, markers, glue stick and scissors, and she's a happy camper.

8 comments:
SG really is amazing with the crayons. It will be exciting watching her develop in this area. You are amazing as the archer of this little arrow. She will go far and true.
Oh my gosh, she is really good!
Her picture is great and she is definitely a budding artist.
Lily also LOVES to draw and color, but she hasn't graduated much past scribbles and the occasional shape!
what a talent she is...Annslee will sit for hours "crafting" so I know what you mean..I love it!!
Thats awesome!!! Reallly!!!
WOW! She really has talent.
She will be a famous artist one day. And we, your loayl blog fans can all say, we knew it all along!
Happy hump day. So glad my internet is working again and I can see your blog. I would have bee sad to miss seeing this.
Thats sooo cute!
she is amazing. definitley artistic. Chloe my 5 yr old loves art supplies too. Yesterday I bought a dot to dot book and they did the entire thing in one day and begged for more.
Post a Comment