Today was playgroup Monday, and here we are at Chic-fil-A. Doodlebug stayed pretty close to Momma Darling. Look at that face!!!
And here's the ham...Spicy Girl.

Uh oh, looks who's venturing out...
.JPG)
And she made it up to the top with the big girls.
.JPG)
A little ice cream after lunch.
.JPG)
I love playgroup Monday. Not only does it give our girls a chance to play together, but is gives us mommies time to have "grown up" talk. Today's discussion was discipline tactics. Looks like our two spicy girls (S.G. and Snow Bunny) have a LOT in common. It's so nice to have each other to bounce ideas off of. I always look forward to my time with this wonderful group of mommies and girls.
Uh oh, looks who's venturing out...
And she made it up to the top with the big girls.
A little ice cream after lunch.
I love playgroup Monday. Not only does it give our girls a chance to play together, but is gives us mommies time to have "grown up" talk. Today's discussion was discipline tactics. Looks like our two spicy girls (S.G. and Snow Bunny) have a LOT in common. It's so nice to have each other to bounce ideas off of. I always look forward to my time with this wonderful group of mommies and girls.

11 comments:
The girls are so cute! Just darling !
The Playgroup pics are always some of my favorites!
I can't believe Doodlebug went all the way to the top - that is so great! It is nice that she has so many friends to help her venture out.
And, "adult time" is sooo great. Glad you get some of that too.
sounds great for both of you. I love talking to fellow adoptive moms myself.
Yea for doodlebug :)
Doodlebug is cute...such a look on her face.
I look forward to reading your future blogs ;)
I love seeing your playgroup pics as well. You have such a great group! I am glad you enjoyed some "mommy time" as well. Isn't it great to have other mom's to talk to. It make you realize that we are all going through the same things. Glad you all had a great day. So nice to see Doodlebug in the group. I bet she loved playing with all of the girls.
Doodlebug is a doll. She has hit the Lotto, too.
See you on the 27th. Don't leave on vavation until the 31st. Yeaaaaaa!
Go Doodlebug! Glad you had a fun time...it is so nice hanging out with friends (oh, and the kids too)
They are all just precious!
Such cute girls having girly fun :-)
I just love seeing your new little addition to playgroup. She is a darling!
they are all SUPER cute... glad they had so much fun together!
Post a Comment