Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Panda Mom

This past week was Panda Mom's birthday. We have spent our birthdays together for the past few years, so this weekend, the Panda Family drove down our way and ate lunch with us. The girls were so excited to see each other!!

We ate at the yummy Bubba's BBQ. The girls are eating peanuts and throwing the shells on the floor.


After lunch we went to our house for a little fellowship. The girls played Cinderella while the mommies and daddies talked.



I think Panda Pop and Daddy Spice watched some football, while Panda Mom and I talked, talked and talked.

It was great getting to see the Panda Family. Daddy Spice's birthday is next. Remember last year?..... Played a game of Operation and ate caramel apples. Fun, fun, fun!!




9 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

What a great friendship the two of you have. What a wonderful gift for you and your girls.

PandaMom said...

We had such a WONDERFUL time, but I miss you already! Nice touch with the B&W pics!! ; )

Anonymous said...

You two have a great friendship and so do your girls...

Unknown said...

how fun! ive enjoyed reading about your friendship!

Steffie B. said...

you look like you could be sisters.....what a great weekend! ;0

Ashley said...

Sounds like fun! I love the picture of the girls and the peanuts! :)

Elise said...

What a great way to celebrate together!!!!

Jennifer said...

Hello! I just happened upon your blog, and have enjoyed reading your posts! I also have a Hunan girl, and we were united Nov. 2, 2004! Your daughter is beautiful...I love those big Hunan eyes! Just wanted to stop in and say hello!

Jennifer Frey- Adoption Mama
www.adoptionmama.com

Nikki said...

Lovely pics! Your families have such a sweet, sweet friendship.