Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My Little Leopard



Spicy Girl started Pre-K today; the Leopard Class. She was so proud putting on her new leopard outfit. She actually still has it on, and school has been out for hours. S.G.'s teacher is Mrs. Mary. Today was a great first day of school.

15 comments:

PandaMom said...

Darling! You know I am ALLLLL about animal prints! Grrrr. ; )

CAN'T wait to see you Sat!!!!

LaLa said...

what a cute litte leopard she is...glad she had a good day

Lauren said...

The outfit is sooo cute! I WANT IT!

Anonymous said...

oh that is to cute! I hope my little Evie will like to be all girly as well. hehe!!

kitchu said...

She looks SO cute!

Adele said...

Oh, you know I LOVE that outfit. I love that you dressed her in leopard print like the name of her class. That is a great idea!
She looks beautiful and I am glad she had a great day!
Thanks for your comments on my blog.
Take care!

Mama Darling said...

She looks precious! I'm glad she had a great first day. Looking forward to seeing you Thursday after school!

Nikki said...

What a gorgeous leopard -- I don't blame her for not wanting to take that outfit off! Glad her first day of school went well.


Also loved all your reunion pics...looks like you had a wonderful time with friends and family.

mommy24treasures said...

oh that outfit is precous on her.

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Cute outfit! Are you teaching at the pre-school again this year?

Mommy Spice said...

Yes, I am teaching. I love it because S.G. is in our group, but not my class.

redmaryjanes said...

I am so glad to hear that Spicy Girl is having fun at school!

C's Mom said...

VERY spicy little leopard girl!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

That is one cutie pie...go get em tiger..erm I mean leopard!

Steffie B. said...

she is ADORABLE!