Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cathy Cook

It's "C" week at school and look who came to visit....Cathy Cook, aka: Mrs. Mary. Cathy is showing all the things she brought to school that start with the letter C.The kids each brought a ziplock bag of cereal from home to make our annual Cereal Concoction. Spicy Girl added her Dora Stars cereal.

Stir it up!!

And this is what we had for snack today. Yum!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! And I love Mrs. C! What a great idea.

redmaryjanes said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

R&H said...

What an adorable idea! I am going to use that one for sure! We learn about the letter C next week! (I teach preschool!)
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

PandaMom said...

What a great idea!

Can't wait to see YOU!

Nikki said...

What a fabulous idea - my husband would LOVE that (he is such a cereal lover)...I adore how intently SG is stirring up the goodies.

Holly said...

Adorable! Looks like SG is having a fun time.

Sophie's Mom said...

What a clever idea! I'll have to share it w/the Cubbies director at our church's AWANA program!

Elise said...

Yummy indeed!!!