Friday, March 30, 2007

Favorite Photo's Friday

I don't know how many pictures I've taken of Spicy Girl asleep in the car. I can't help myself...she just always looks so cute!








This was taken on our way home from the beach. She was wiped out!!
What is my little one dreaming about? Very wonderful things no doubt.




13 comments:

Mama Darling said...

She looks so peaceful. In our car, that means peace for Mama D and Daddy D too. (Ha!) Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I have looked back many times to see S.G. sawing logs, usually holding Allisa or her latest animal baby in her arms. Nothing so cute as that.

PandaMom said...

I don't know which one I like better...the one with the gorgeous sunrays or the one with her head hanging totally out of the seat. Too cute!

Beckyb said...

Yes - LOVE those sleeping pictures too - they have incredible necks, don't they?!?!

Mom 2 six said...

Love the pictures. Thanks for always commenting on our site. Mia-Faith is 2 1/2 months old.

Emmie said...

Love 'em!! You're right...pictures of out little ones sleeping ARE the best!!

kitchu said...

SO cute!! It's amazing how easily you can sleep in any position at that age...

Every pic is precious... even though one of them is making MY neck hurt!

Nikki said...

Oh yeah, I can't get enough of the sleeping pics either.
So cute!!!

M and M said...

That has just got to hurt the neck!!

M and M said...

Do you have an e-mail? I can't seem to locate on the blog...

redmaryjanes said...

It's amazing how children can sleep in so many positions. She's adorable as always!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

All kids look like angels when they are asleep...soo cute!

Tamara said...

That's one tired looking little girl- looks like so had so much fun.