The crew was together again!! Yesterday we had a shower for Deshing Darling's Mei Mei, Doodlebug. It was so much fun having all of us together again. Panda Mom and Panda Girl drove about an hour to be with us. Ski Patrol hosted the shower at her house and Team Mom made that awesome Noah's Ark cake behind the girls.
A little reading for the long airplane ride.
The girls played dress up....
Then went out to play outside.
Last night I went out with my niece for dinner and a movie. We went to see Hairspray, and we LOVED it! It was hard getting past the John Travolta in "drag", but he pulled it off. The actors did an amazing job. Kudos to the new Tracy. She was fantastic. Queen Latifah....loved her, Michelle Pfiefer... awful and wonderful. I would actually pay full price to go see this movie again! 
20 comments:
I can't wait to see this movie. In fact, I was suppose to go with a friend tonight but we decided to go Thursday night. I am glad to hear you loved it. I am excited now.
Oh, love the pics from the shower. I am so glad you all had a chance to get together again. What fun!
To answer your question.....I get most of Mallory's clothes from a store in Hattiesburg, MS. It's a children's clothing store called Giggles. They always have really cute things. I have to make myself stay away from there. :)
I HAVE to see this movie! I need to laugh!!
Your camera takes such great pics of my PG! I just need to go to the store with your memory card....or you could order extras for me when you go online. Smile.
Wow...that's quite the movie endorsement.
The girls, as always, are looking great!
I am looking forward to seeing Hair Sray,,, Glad you had fun and adorable pics!
I saw some pics of the shower over at Panda's place! Sooo fun.
Those girls together are something else!
Thanks for the movie review...Hubs and I have a date nite this weekend, perhaps I can talk him into seeing it. (doubtful)
We had a great time at the shower! I'm glad you enjoyed the movie...Do you think you'll get to slow down anytime soon? You've been so busy for soooo long. BTW did you think to look at the dates for our swimming play date up north? I need to know so I can start worrying about it. lol
Oh my, I can't wait to see that movie. I get all giddy thinking about it.
Adorable pics. I am going to see the movie tonight!
awww..love the pics of all the girls together! I'm sure you all had a blast!
Hairspray...ooo I want to see that movie so bad! Thanks for the reviews..now i know it must be great! =)
What a fun time!!! We saw Hairspray this weekend too....and I loved it also. So glad to see musicals again on the big screen...and John Travolta was hilarious!
What a great network of girlfriends you have, your daugthers are all so beautiful too. Gotta love hairspray! I can't wait to see it.
Trent and I went to see Hairspray the other day! It was so great!
Oh yes, please look at the dates but ones that will be after Panda Mom's move. Plus my other 2 northern girlies want to join us. Shoot me an email when you get a chance!
Mommy Firecracker
I think like 10 of us are going to see that movie this weekend sometime!!! I am just interested because my celeb bf (Zac Efron) is in it...LOL!!! Glad the shower went well.
Your party looked wonderful!!! LOVE THE CAKE!! What a fun group and a special reason to get together!!
Hi,
I noticed you posted a comment on a cooking blog I contribute to and I'm assuming that was awhile ago. If you're interested this is my address: rlellis11.blogspot.
I don't check or contribute to the cooking blog very much, ok hardly ever, so that is why I just discovered your comment today. I enjoy reading other people's adoption stories, glad I found your place on the web.
Your little girl is beautiful!
It looks like they had a wonderful time!
Gotta see this movie. Travolta is always good. See you tomorrow.
This post just screams fun ahd giggles! love it!
Post a Comment