Monday, July 02, 2007

My Blog Rating

Free Online Dating






Mingle2 - Free Online Dating



Well, after visiting my friend's blog, I decided I better check the rating of my blog. Even after using the "H" word in my Ratatouille review, I'm proud to say I'm still rated G. So, to go along with my G rating, here are some cute pictures of Spicy Girl at Desheng Darling's house today.

Mommy D. had cookies for the girls to bake.


Time to eat some cookies!!

This was our conversation in the car on the way home...

Mommy: "S.G., if you're tired, you can go ahead and take a little rest."

Spicy Girl: "No Mommy, I'm not tired."

Mommy: "Ok honey, but if you need to take a little rest, go ahead."

I look back and this is what I see....

14 comments:

PandaMom said...

So funny with her falling asleep! The other day PG and I had to run an errand in the middle of the afternoon...you know that's MY nap time! LOL! Anyway, I was just talking to her and looking at her in the rearview mirror when I looked back to the front of the car. I said, "Mommy is so sleepy today!" I looked back and BAM! She was konked out! When their ready, their READY! ; )

Love the pics, but JEALOUS, toooooooo! We NEED some of you guys!!!!!

Gracie said...

Too Cute! That is so sweet! Her sleeping in the back seat. She must have worn herself out! Congrats on your G rating! I love looking at your blog!

Anonymous said...

I don't know who has more fun....S.G. or Mommy Spice.

Holly said...

That picture of SP sleeping is too funny. Baking cookie must have tired her out.

redmaryjanes said...

Those girls are darling! My blog is rated G too.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

All that fun and cookie eating...it really takes it out of you!

RamblingMother said...

Well you said she could take a little rest.

Beverly

GloryandGrace said...

How cool that you can rate your blog! Mine should probably be G, but I just put a song in my newest entry that may be questionable. Not because they're bad necessarily, but they could be taken a certain way by some. You never know with some words...

I've loved looking at all of your new pics! And I'm missing Texas right now because of the RAIN!!!!

Jill and Jaap said...

YUM look at those cookies!!

Cute photo sleeping!

Ashley said...

How fun!!

Get this - my blog is rated PG because the word "missionary" is used several times. What's up with that?!?!?

Mama Darling said...

Those late nights and play group parties will do it everytime! lol
So glad you could come over to play.

Adele said...

I couldn't help but giggle at this post. Just last night Mallory and I had this exact conversation in the car. She kept telling me she wasn't tired and I encouraged her to take a little rest. I looked in my rear view mirror and she was sound asleep. These girls are too funny.
I love your blog and it is because of your rating that I keep coming back. :)

Elise said...

G blogs are by far my favorite....thanks for keeping it that way:) Have a great 4th of July!!!!

C's Mom said...

Your blog is "A" rated = adorable. Love the photos.