Friday, July 20, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

Yesterday, Spicy Girl and I met my parents in an "in-between" town to spend the day together. After eating lunch, we found ourselves at Books-a-Million. We can ALL spend hours in bookstores. In this picture, Mamama is looking at a magazine article about blogging. She bought it for me!!
Spicy Girl gave Boppa this hat for Father's Day. It is the Chinese characters for Maternal Grandfather.

Yummmmm, a little Cold Stone Creamery!!


OK, let me explain the look on Boppa's face here. My dad HATES gum. He thinks it's disgusting. Spicy Girl has started chewing sugar free gum. Boppa is telling S.G. what a terrible habit chewing gum is....I caught on to this conversation, and this is the look I got. "Uh, oh, busted." You see, I am a gum chewer. Gotta have fresh breath.
Love you guys!!




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the last picture and its little story! Don't worry, I am a gumaholic!

redmaryjanes said...

That sounds like a perfect day!
Tomorrow I am hosting a Blog Baby Shower for Elizabeth at Dragonfly and Ladybug, hope you can stop by.

Anonymous said...

and furthermore it's cheap and pig tracks to chew the stuff, and makes one look haughty and arrogant, and etc. etc. etc.

Ashley said...

Sounds like a fun day!

Lauren said...

What a fun day!!! I agree with Olivia! I am a gumaholic!

Holly said...

Looks like a very fun time. I just love bookstores!

LaLa said...

Love it...I am with Boppa on this one..YUCK!! Mainly b/c most people smack it..oh, and I did teach for 9 years so of course I don't like it. I did chew gum in high school and I had braces...not a good plan.

Verna said...

My dad used to tell us about the gum chewing girl and the cud chewing cow and how the difference was the cow had an intelligent look on its face. The point: You gotta watch out for those Boppas and their subtle ways of influencing our little ones ;)

Unknown said...

I love these pics! How fun! GLad you got the magazine

Steffie B. said...

How fun is that? Love that Boppa!

Tamara said...

Grandparents are the best. Alexis is staying at hers all week and doesn't want to come back home!