Monday, July 09, 2007

Rainbow Girls

Today was playgroup day!!! It's hard to keep the whole group together in the summer, but thankfully there were 3 of us today. We went to the mall to play in the play area, then had lunch at the food court.
"Mommy, today I'm going to be Thunder Girl." This is what I hear most mornings when getting Spicy Girl dressed. I'm not sure who Thunder Girl is. Does anyone know? Or, did S. G. make this super hero up? Anyway, S.G. loves to play Thunder Girl.
Yes, this time we planned their outfits...but only because we all randomly bought our daughters the same rainbow colored shirt.








We ate lunch in the food court and had a little ice cream for dessert.

















Look what Spicy Girl and Snow Bunny bought on the way out....aren't they cute. I think the mommies liked them more than the girls.
It was good to see our friends today. Hopefully Cheerleader will be back with us next week. We still miss you Panda Girl!!








21 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Those girls are so cute! I like Thunder Girl..sounds really tough. I'll be she has great super powers.

Ashley said...

How fun!!

LaLa said...

I love those shoes!!!! Of course Annslee has that same shirt..can we join in next time?

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone had a good time!

Nikki said...

Thunder Girl looks great in her rainbow shirt and I absolutely love the froo-froo flip flops!

Mama Darling said...

OK. That does it! I'll never miss another trip to the Disney Store with you guys. Is that where those shoes came from?????? We have got to have a pair!
I wonder if Thunder Girl is related to DD's friend, Wonder Rain? Hmmm...

Mommy Spice said...

No Mommy D., they're from one of those cute little kios' in the mall. They had the cutest flip flops, and if you bought 2, you saved a couple of bucks. So, we split the cost. We thought you and Team Mom would want to purchase some as well, so we want to go back to the mall next week. Sound good?

Sophie's Mom said...

Great pictures! Did anyone ask you if they were triplets? ;)

Adele said...

Oh how cute the girls are all dressed alike. I love the flip flops too!! It looks like you all had a great playdate.
I think it is so funny that SG is calling herself Thunder Girl. Mallory and SG would get along great. Mal calls herself names like that.

C's Mom said...

That is just too much colorful cuteness for one place to hold.

What fun :0)

Steffie B. said...

To cute.....and FABULOUS flip flops! I want some! lol

Lauren said...

I love the matching shirts!! Hoe adorable!!! Looks like they had a fabulous playdate. Love the shoes as well!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mommy Spice! The White Swans are too cute for words. I love the shoes but I don't think my warrior princess Miss Firecracker would go for them at all. If they don't have Spider Man or Lightning McQueen on them she is not interested. She would love the rainbow top, may I ask where you got it? One of our ya-ya's is having her birthday party soon and she loves rainbows so her party is a rainbow theme. What a cute gift that would make.

Hugs from up North!

Mommy Spice said...

Hi Beth,
You need to go say hi to Mamma Darling over at Desheng Darling. She always jokes about her daughter being in to Cars and Bob the Builder. The shirts are from Target. We bought them early spring, but you may be able to find one around.

To Sophie's Mom: We were not asked if they were triplets, but we always get lots of stares.

kitchu said...

Go Thunder Girl! And I SO love those shirts, had one similar as a kid and I never took it off!

Emmie said...

Aww...3 adorable girls!!
Love the matching tanks...and the flip-flops! ADORABLE!

Gracie said...

Sounds like lots of fun. That defiently looks like Dairy Queen Ice Cream. Yum yum and those shoes are adorable!

Linette said...

Too fun! I love their shirts and of course the flip flops too. :)
Every girl should have a pair like that!!!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

That is so cute with them having the rainbow tops on and I looove the flip flops!!

Holly said...

They are too cute together. I love the matching shirts and the shoes are adorable! I wish I had flip flops like that :- )

Anonymous said...

Thunder Girl seems appropriate. Another wonderful get together for the Rainbows.