Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This and That

Last night I went to Target to get these:I came home with these:

Target's dollar spot is to die for right now. We got all these little educational wipe off boards and books. They even had Disney books for $1. Spicy Girl is loving them, and she's getting some great summer practice before going to Pre-K in the fall.




Today we went with Deshing Darling to a different mall to meet a new friend. This is Miss Firecracker. She is the same age as D.D. and S. G. We had a ball playing with them in the play area.



We found out that a lady was making balloon animals in another area. We waited in line for about 45 minutes, but came away with some really cute animals.







We had a little ice cream before leaving the mall. It sure was nice meeting a new friend. Can't wait to see you again Miss Firecracker!!







24 comments:

Nikki said...

SG has so many cute, little friends! Miss. Firecracker is a doll. How fun for you all.

I also love Target, but it is dangerous for me to go in there -- the dresses in Lily's size are to die for!

Beckyb said...

Yes - I think Target is smiling all the time - we all do the same thing - we go in for one thing and end up spending $100!!!!
Love the girls together - looks like fun!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Hi to the new miss Firecracker.
I love those balloon animals they are the best I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Miss Firecracker had a BLAST with her new friends. She can't wait to see them again. Mommy Spice and Mommy Darling, you are treasures. What a blessed day we had. Thank you for sharing a good part of your day with us.

Mommy Firecracker

Anonymous said...

Okay, I a off to Target tomorrow!

Linette said...

How fun- love those balloons. I think Hannah and I need to head to Target soon before all the good stuff is gone. :)

Steffie B. said...

You and I could clean Target right out girlfriend! ;) When are we going?!?!?!?

LaLa said...

Such cute pics....those are the BEST balloon animals I have ever seen. Yeah, Target is my downfall...oh well...

Adele said...

Glad yall had such a fun day. It's always nice to make new friends. Once again SG has on a shirt that we have. :) This is almost too funny!!!!
I bought some of those cute items as Target as well. I love the dollar spot. I LOVE Target. I was there tonight!

kitchu said...

I am so going to Target tomorrow.

Glad you guys had a fun day!

Mama Darling said...

I think we must keep Target in business! lol We can always find something we need. We enjoyed spending the day with you and 'Lil Miss Firecracker. I finally got pictures posted on my blog. I've got a really cute one of SG...posing. Imagine that!

Amy said...

SG is so blessed with all these good friends.

Unknown said...

How do you find so much fun stuff? Cant wait to check out Target!!!

Lauren said...

I love Target!! Looks like yall had a FABULOUS time!

Anonymous said...

sweet pictures!

oh I am the same way when I make purchases, haha and I don't even have my little one yet...

Ashley said...

I love that dollar row at Target!! :) The balloon monkey is too cute!

I've tagged you for the "Why I Love Jesus" meme ... I'd love to read your answers!!

Ashley said...

Ok ... now I feel like a goober -- I read on Mama Darling's blog that it was not a monkey -- it was a teddy bear. ooops!! ;)

Elise said...

Love...love...love a Target shopping spree, especially when you find treasures in the $ spot!

Love the mall pics too..fun with friends is the best!

Gracie said...

Very cute pictures. Target always makes me happy!

Emmie said...

I sure do love Target! It always seem you walk out of that store with much more than what was on your list..=)

Love all the pics! Looks like the girls are having so much fun together! And that ice-cream sure does look delicious!

Holly said...

I just love Target. I could spend millions in that store :- ) Looks like Spicy Girl had a fabulous time with her friends too.

redmaryjanes said...

It looks like they had a great time! I love the Target dollar section too!

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

I love you blog! I am a mommy to a spice hunan girl, too!
Tonni
www.hopehasreturned.blogspot.com

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

You are so a preschool teacher!