My aunt, cousin and her daughter came for a girl's weekend visit. We have had a blast. Last night we had a Pajama Party. Spicy Girl had so much fun planning all of our "girly" activities. One of them, of course was painting nails. As my cousin Jill painted S.G.'s nails last night, this was her response to a comment Jill made...
Jill: " S.G., you've got your mommy's toes." Spicy Girl looks over at my feet with disgust, looks back at Jill and says, " No, she has her own toes."
Priceless!! We will be telling that story for years to come.

14 comments:
LOVE all the polish going on there!!! AND - Spicy Girl's quote is priceless!!!
She is soo funny...cute little spicy girl!!
That is so funny! I think SG and Mallory are related somehow. They both say the funniest things and have so much in common. :)
It looks like yall are having a perfect girls weekend. PG has some great things planned. Have fun!
Too cute...can't wait to see more.
Too cute! Looks like y'all are having a great time!
Cant wait to see more, sounds like you have been having a blast!
Cute!
Love the whole nail polish thing! Too cute!
What fun! I haven't seen a pajama party in ages.
That sounds like it was loads of fun!!! What a priceless comment that Spicy Girl made!!
Mallory and I were inspired by your post. We are going to have a spa day, just the two of us. We are going to paint toes and fingers. I have these cute little stickers that you put on their fingers after they are painted. She can hardly wait for us to do this today. Yall have a great weekend!
It sounds like you guys had a great time. Beautiful nails :-)
That IS priceless! I love it.
Glad you all had some good girlie fun...
also glad your house has cooled off for ya.
What a wonderful weekend. What girl can't resist a mani/pedi? Even my warrior princess can't resist a little OPI.
I am sure you are enjoying your new AC!!
Post a Comment