Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blogging at 4





What have I done to this child? I'm driving down the road, and hear a conversation Spicy Girl is having with her Orange Kitty. Here's how it went:

"I'm going to take your picture Orange Kitty. I'm going to have to blog this! Aww man, my batteries are almost dead."

Of course I had to quickly pull out my camera at the red light, turn around and catch this moment. "I'm going to have to blog this," I say.

19 comments:

Adele said...

That is so funny! SG and Mal are just alike! Mal just said yesterday that she needed to post some pics on HER blog. HA! My husband says she is a mini me. Poor thing.
Okay, thanks for your comments about the whole preschool thing. I do feel much better and you are right, it is way fun shopping for those little school supplies and of course great blogging material. :)

Ashley said...

That is hilarious!!

Mama Darling said...

Too funny!!! A blog about Kitty Spice! It just shows you that she listens to everything you say and watches everything you do...kinda scary. lol

Unknown said...

Thats funny! Im glad you keep your camera handy

LaLa said...

Super cute...I am laughing that you take pics at red lights too (aka the Clifford pic yesterday)

I can't wait to read what she writes about that crazy orange cat....

4D said...

Too funny! They truly hear all that we say!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Lil Miss Firecracker just asked to see DD and SG to find out what they are up to. These girls and their cameras. Good thing we don't have a blog. I would never get her off it! She also just annouced she also wants to be a Panda Girl and thinks it would be ok with PG if she was one too. She doesn't want to be LMF anymore. I told her she is what she is and we are thrilled she is a Firecracker. Because that is how God made her.

Have a great weekend and see you soon!

Mommy F and LMF

Kelley said...

That is so funny! Whenever I take a photo of Emily and Mia, Emily will ask if I'm going to put it on my blog!

Linette said...

That is hilarious! Hannah has said the same thing almost. She'll pretend she's taking my picture to "put on her blog." They are always watching, arent' they? :)

Nikki said...

That is CLASSIC!
Monkey see, monkey do!

Team Mom said...

So Cute! Like Mother, like daughter!

C's Mom said...

She looks like a natural, mom!

Holly said...

That is too funny! Sounds like a future blog queen to me!

Mom 2 six said...

Isn't it funny how blogging is just part of the games they play. SG knows her stuff !

Gracie said...

Too funny! My sister picks up all kinds of stuff too! Love the pics

Steffie B. said...

Too stinkin funny! ;)

Beckyb said...

yeah - another one hooked!! I LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!
Haha, she knows what going on!

Calico Sky said...

that's adorable!!!!