Oh, today was so much fun!! Spicy Girl and I picked up Desheng Darling and Momma D. and drove north to visit The Ladybugs, another FCC playgroup. We met Miss Firecracker's mommy from our blogs, and then met several other families whose blogs we've followed and only recently found out we're all in the same vicinity. It was also very special because Panda Mom and Panda Girl met us there, as they are only 20 minutes from this area we visited.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
Looks fantastic!! It is so hot in Texas in July ... ugh!
You always get great pictures! These girls were so sweet. I'm glad we got the chance to meet with them. We had a great time.
YOu are so fast! I haven't even downloaded my pictures yet. We had a great time, and we left at the perfect time. It has been pouring rain all afternoon. We can't wait until our next WS adventure.
Mommy Firecracker
You are super blogger, girl! And, weren't you the one who Panda Mom had to really convince to start a blog?! Can't wait to get together with you all again!
What a fun time!!! Maybe next time we could come along....?? hmmm, don't know about that drive...
These are awesome..I cant wait to have own pics like this!
What a fun day! I love all of the pics of the girls. It is obvious they really enjoyed being together. What a neat connection that you all share. The red thread brings about so many wonderful relationships. I am so glad I have "met" you, for sure!
By the way, S.G. never takes a bad photo. She is just so pretty!
Could you all bring that fun to me?!?! Reminds me of our reunion this summer and I LOVED that!!! So great to be with others with little ones from China!
You are soooo blessed to live close enough to do all of that...just made me miss my friends so much looking at those pictures.
Those girls are killin' me with all of their cuteness!!!
Fun, fun! Adorable swimsuits while having that fun too :0)
These pictures are adorable!! What a great water park. Looks like the spicy girls had a lot of fun!!!
What a fun day! Blogging has yielded such wonderful surprises!
Keep smilin!
OMG!!!! Just checking in while at PP's office. LOVE all the pics way back to the one of SG taking the blogging pic of orange kitty! I will be on soon! ; )
How wonderful is that? They look like they had such a great time!
What a fabulous day.....so glad you could meet new people and see PM and PG too! ;)
I am SO bummed we missed it! We definitely need to get together again very soon. And I love your blog! Erin and Mollianne
We had a great time and were really glad to meet you. Hope to do it again sometime soon.
How could you stand to have so much cute all in one place? Looks like a blast. Wish there were close groups up her to get together with like that!
I've said it before and Ill say it again: you two have more fun than any other people in the entire world. That makes me happy. I've got the best daughter and granddaughter in the entire world. That makes me happy.
Hello! I was just checking in on your blog. We're so sorry we were unable to meet you all at playgroup that day! We were finishing up our swim lessons! I do hope you all join the Little Ladybugs again very soon!
Post a Comment