Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here are some pictures of S.G. and I parked on the side of the road last night watching some fireworks. We have big plans for tonight if it doesn't rain!

Have a great day everyone!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet are those picture..Have a good time tonight!

Adele said...

OH, she is sooooooooooo cute!!! We went to see a fireworks display too last night. Looks like you and I always do the same things. HAHA.
Too funny.
I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday. Enjoy it with your precious daughter.
Adele

kitchu said...

Happy 4th to you too! Love the pics, she's got a huge, adorable grin on her face!

Holly said...

Have a great time tonight! Spicy Girl looks like she is having a great time. I love SG's shirt. Gracie has the same one.

Tamara said...

She always looks so happy and too cute for words. Miya will be snoozing (I hope) at firework time but I look forward for enjoying that in the future.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Happy 4th...hope you all had a great day!

Nikki said...

Hope the rain held off for you!
Happy 4th...
love the pictures, as always.

Mama Darling said...

You get such good pictures of SG!!! Hope you had a good 4th of July. We aren't allowed to set off fireworks in our neighborhood...what a bummer!