Saturday, July 21, 2007

Good, Clean Fun!!

Well, we couldn't take it any longer. We hopped in our car and drove up to see the Panda Family. We met at a chicken place for dinner. Spicy Girl and Panda Girl were sooooo excited to see each other. After dinner the daddies went to a movie and the girls went for ice cream.

When we got to the Panda Family's home, Panda Mom had a little surprise for the girls. Shaving cream art!! The girls got to rub shaving cream all over the bathroom mirror and draw pictures in it. Oh did they ever love that. Panda Mom is a brave woman!






The girls ended up getting shaving cream on a little more than just the mirror. Let's just say, everything smelled really good when we were done.
Now, what's even more exciting is that we get to see the Panda Family again on Monday for Doodlebug's baby shower.





19 comments:

Amy said...

I have photos of my oldest autistic daughter doing the same thing. What fun!

Mama Darling said...

Looks like soooo much fun!!! It's been a long time since we have seen PandaGirl. Her hair has really grown! Can't wait to see you all on Monday!

Mardi said...

Oh my gosh!! That looks like too much fun!! :) hehe...

Friends forever, I'm sure. :)

Holly said...

Ooooh looks like Spicy Girl had a fabulous time with Panda Girl. I love the shaving cream pictures! How fun!

PandaMom said...

OK--so I peeked over here before my hiatus is up...I just couldn't wait any longer!!! We had such and blast and can't wait for Monday! ; )

LaLa said...

What a fun time!!! They both look too grown up in that first one : )

Tamara said...

The girls look so happy together. LOVE the shaving cream art. I'm gonna have to get brave and try that one myself!

Sophie's Mom said...

Oh my... looks like fun, but not a mess I would want to clean up!

Those girls look so happy together!

Nikki said...

I am always so happy to see those 2 cuties together. I have missed seeing PG -- so thanks for letting me have a peek.

Looks like the girls had a blast together, like always!

Love the shaving cream idea too!

Beckyb said...

I LOVE seeing those two together!! And I have to say you are great moms to keep that going - even after a move!! LOVE the shaving cream too - we may have to try that - OH, who am I kidding - I'd NEVER allow that in MY bathroom!!!!

Linette said...

I love the shaving cream pics! And they're eating my favorite ice cream- Braums. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! We will have to try that one. So glad PG and SG had a wonderful time--I know their mommies sure needed it!

BIG HUGS to you

Mommy Firecracker

Steffie B. said...

Totally adroable.....I'll have to remember that one!

Sonia said...

Oh, what fun!! How come our moms never let us to do this?? I'll have to remember this for later (:

Lauren said...

I am going into high school and I still love doing that with friends...LOL!!! Looks like they had a fabulous time!

Adele said...

They are so cute and I love seeing pictures of them together. What an awesome friendship these girls (and their moms) have!
We are going to have to try the shaving cream art. That will have to be a rainy day activity. :)

Elise said...

What a fun day....maybe I will be brave and do shaving cream art too with my nieces:)

4D said...

What fun!! I wanna try that!

Keep smilin!

redmaryjanes said...

I remember playing with shaving cream when I was little, but I never got to put it on the bathroom mirror!
That looks great!