Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Playgroup at the Mall

So, Monday was our playgroup day. We went to the mall to play, eat and shop a little. Doodlebug is missing from this picture because the girls had quickly climbed on to the top of this train. We had to snap the picture fast!!Here we are right out side of the Disney Store after a little shopping. Oops, Doodlebug looked down.

I zoomed in on this one since Spicy Girl and Cheerleader were sitting so close to each other and both looking at the camera. Cutie Patooties!!
I have started thinking about the fact that this is Spicy Girl's last year for Monday playgroup. We've been meeting for almost 3 years now, but S.G. and Desheng Darling go to Kindergarten next year. Momma Darling will still be able to attend with Doodlebug, but we won't have our Mei Mei by then. Sniff, Sniff. We're just going to have to schedule some weekend play dates!!



7 comments:

C's Mom said...

I love the pics....yep, keep those playgroups going as long as possible. It would be hard to let go of that!

Beth said...

We love the White Swans! Such a gorgeous group of girls.

Hope all is well with you!

LaLa said...

I am sure they will let you come help chaperone LOL

What cuties they all are!

Mama Darling said...

There's no question about it. We've got to schedule some weekend play dates. Maybe PandaGirl can join us, too. I don't even want to think about DD going to school next year...I like things just the way they are.

Christy said...

They are beautiful little girls!!! They look like they are having so much fun!! Your little girl is just so darn cute!!

Christy :)

mommy24treasures said...

I had Lala's thoughts... you should go anyway!

4D said...

Sweet gals and hanging at the mall. Nothing better!

Keep smilin!