AWWW, such gorgeous girls. Y'all always take such great pictures.
Lil Miss Firecracker said, hey, I have all those tops but the purple one. I have those pants. Can I have the purple top? How does a year old get to be such a fashionista?
I just posted on DD/DBs blog, LMF asked when are we going to that mall with the pet shop to play with DD DB and SG? I told her maybe one day soon. She has not forgotten that experience. :-)
Our family is nothing short of ordinary. We are first and foremost, lovers of God. After 15 years in full time ministry, we are now business owners, teachers, computer nerds and now... beekeepers. We are a mom, a dad, and a beautiful daughter adopted from China. This blog is designed to share our eclectic life with dear family and friends, old and new.
Is totally into coffee, desserts and spending time with her family. Photography, staying up late and traveling are her delights!!
My husband, my love, my best friend. A man who knows something about everything. Ministry will always be a part of his life....even while making pretzels (as the owner of an Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels).
The love of our life; Little B is quite the animal lover. She's a happy girl with lots of spunk who keeps us on our toes. What was life like before this angel entered our lives?
Chinese Proverb
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
21 comments:
5 ADORABLE pumpkins.
That is so cute. I just love those girls!
Adorable * Precious * Cute *
Oh...I love them!!!! Can't wait to check everyone's blog on Thursday to see the costumes : )
Darling...each and every one of those little pumpkins!
So cute!!!
AWWW, such gorgeous girls. Y'all always take such great pictures.
Lil Miss Firecracker said, hey, I have all those tops but the purple one. I have those pants. Can I have the purple top? How does a year old get to be such a fashionista?
I just posted on DD/DBs blog, LMF asked when are we going to that mall with the pet shop to play with DD DB and SG? I told her maybe one day soon. She has not forgotten that experience. :-)
Hope you are feeling better.
Oy vey, num lock was off on my last comment, it should have said 4 year old.
Those are five mighty adorable pumpkins!
I bet you can not wait until there is one more! Very cute!
Yep precious pumpkins!
Cute x 5!
Keep smilin!
What a fun picture and post!
OMW.....that's SG on the April DTC page isn't it???? i saw that face and I thought to myslef....I so know that beautiful face! ;)
Soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!
looks so fun. I hope you are feeling better.
Fabulous picture of the little pumpkins. (glad no one fell off...)
Those are the cutest girls ever. I seriously love seeing pics of them all together and seeing them "grow up" together. PRECIOUS!!!
That is to cute.
Donna
What a cute pic. They are all so cute and I love them on a fence!!
Christy :)
Beautiful pumpkins, beautiful music. Warm fuzzies all over. Ain't life with pumpkins just GRAND!
Post a Comment