Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007

Look! Up in the sky...it's a bird....it's a plane....NO, it's
Super Spicy Girl!!At school, we had our Fall Carnival. I didn't get pictures of S.G. there because I had to take care of my kiddos, but I did get our Pumpkin Parable carving activity on film. Here I am reading the story while Mrs. Ida May...aka, Mrs. Mary is carving the pumpkin.

Cute little super heroes!!

Last night, Daddy carved a pumpkin with Spicy Girl. She had no problem sticking her hand in the goo.




Spicy Girl designed the face. She wanted a Happy Jack-o-lantern.
Tonight I took S.G. trick or treating to a few houses in our neighborhood. She's never gotten to go before and she just loved it. We usually have a huge Carnival at our church, but we didn't this year because of all the building going on around our church. All in all, S.G. has thoroughly enjoyed all the Fall Fun we've had around here.











24 comments:

Mama Darling said...

SG is certainly a Super Cutie! Glad she had a good time.

Adele said...

Oh she looks so adorable in her costume!! Don't you love THE PUMPKIN PARABLE? We have that book and just love it. Glad you all had such a fun time. Aren't holidays just so much more fun now that you have a daughter? I know it certainly is for me. I love the pumpkin you all carved. Such a happy pumpkin face!

Amy said...

SG has the most beautiful smile! You really are blessed with a super girl!

LaLa said...

She has the sweetest smile!!! Love that costume and her HAPPY pumkin!! Glad she is having fun.

Ashley said...

Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

what fun pictures.I think thats the first supergirl cotume I have seen

4D said...

She is super duper as Super Girl!

Keep smilin!

Linette said...

What an adorable Super Spicy Girl!
Looks like she had a lot of fun. :)
And the pumpkin looks great.

Anonymous said...

Super SG rocks. I love it! I'm glad she got to go to a few houses for the real thing. Was that her escort on Elegant Day in the picture? Love you guys.

Elise said...

Love the costume...she looks adorable!!!

Beth said...

Such a cute Super Heroine! I bet she had a blast trick or treating.

Glad y'all had such a great October. Hard to believe Thanksgiving is so close. It seems like yesterday we were playing at the mall and doing a double play group date.

Stacey said...

How cute is she!!! That is such a great costume for her, she just shines.

Holly said...

Sounds like a great halloween! Spicy Girl looks adorable in her super girl costume.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

How totally great she is SSG!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mommy Spice! You are such a good mother! How long did it take to get that cute outfit together? Good job. Hope you are feeling better. Happy birthday to DS. I have a basketful of sweet potatos for him. Love, love love.

redmaryjanes said...

What a darling little SuperGirl!

PandaMom said...

Sooooo incredibly cute!!!

There is a 6th little pumpkin who wants to be on the fence, toooooooo! ; )

Steffie B. said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! ;)

Mardi said...

Too cute!! :) Are you coming down from the sugar high yet? :)

Beckyb said...

LOVE the costume - she is such a cutie!!

mommy24treasures said...

what a cute supergirl!

Heather said...

We LOVE the Pumpkin Parable - Our Emily did this in her class this year too! There are others in the series - I can't wait to get them!

She is one beautiful spicy girl!
Heather

Nikki said...

I think it is so funny that our little spice girls wore matching costumes this year - both spicy AND super!!!!

She looks beautiful!

Melanie said...

Love her costume!!!! So cute :-)
Now she's Super Spice Girl! Yap!!!