Saturday, October 20, 2007

Backyard Fun

These were supposed to be my Favorite Photo Friday pictures, but I couldn't get them to load yesterday; a little soccer fun in the backyard.We actually took these last weekend. Notice the sleeveless shirt and shorts? Fall has not come yet. The mornings are a little cool, but it warms up to the mid and upper 80's. This weekend it's going to be close to 90; however Monday's high will be 65! Yeah!!

Awesome kick Spicy Girl!!


Time to rake the leaves.





4 comments:

Nikki said...

Very cute pictures, once again, of your spicy girl!
It is still pretty warm here, too (for Michigan) tomorrow is supposed to reach 77...but then I think it will finally cool off.

Read your last post: Happy belated 6 month anniversary...you were right on about the wait...LONG, but SO worth it.

Beth said...

An athlete AND an artist--what a combination. She is so precious.

Love the photos.

Unknown said...

What great photos as usual. I need to find a pic of the number 6 as our 6 months is coming up this week

Anonymous said...

Cutest pictures in the world. I need a SG fix, soon.