Wednesday, October 17, 2007

6 Month Anniversary


Well, here we are. 6 month anniversary of our Log In Date!! Woo-Hoo. I tell ya what. We have had so much going on these past 6 months, that this has really flown. I know I will be celebrating multiples of 6 months in the years to come. The wait time is unbelievably long; but we're in it for the long haul. All in all, it took 2 years to get Spicy Girl; and she was worth the wait. I would've waited as long as I needed to get this one little girl. That's how I feel about our Mei Mei. God knows who she is. He knows the precise moment that she's conceived and born. "All the days ordained for "her" were written in his book before one of them came to be."Psalm 139:16. Our pages merge in the Book of Life. God is never late. She will be ours when she is meant to be ours.
You are worth the wait my precious baby!!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on having 6 months behind you. I agree the last 6 months has flew for us too.
Donna

LaLa said...

Happy 6 months down...I hope it speeds up soon. Your daughter will be perfect for your family as all of ours are : )

Beth said...

What wonderful perspective you have on the wait, it is without a spirit of complaint. And even though I am sure you will have your difficult moments, you communicate beautifully the point that God is Sovereign.

You are salt and light.

Linette said...

Happy 6 months LID anniversary! I too love your perspective on the wait. I know it's not easy these days. With all we've been thru the last few weeks, my perspective has changed a lot! When they first told me they thought I had cancer, all I could think about was not being able to adopt again. Now I just feel blessed to have the privilege to adopt again and to be here to wait-no matter how long it takes. :)

Elise said...

Happy 6 months...glad they are flying by. Hope the next 6 does as well!

Mom 2 six said...

It sure is worth every second once they are home. Happy 6.
Hope it all speeds up for everyone waiting.

Mama Darling said...

Wow,I can't believe it's been 6 months. It really does seem like it has flown by. With your new church plans, God may be keeping you so busy that the remainder of the time will also fly by. Love your song!

Adele said...

Oh how I needed to come to your blog tonight and read your post. I have been discouraged lately but God never lets me stay discouraged long because He always reminds me that He is in control and we will get our baby when it is the right time. This wait is long but we will all make it through with His help. In the mean time we can just enjoy our precious one on one time with our sweet girls. Thanks for sharing this post my sweet friend. :)

~LL~ said...

You know, I always tell my boys that when we prayed for them (during pregnancy) that we asked God for the perfect DS #1. I tell H. that God lined up all the "H's" in the universe and looked them all over and sent HIM because he was perfect for our family.

I know you feel so blessed to have this much behind you. I look forward to celebrate Mei Mei's homecoming with you!

Love you and MISS YOU TREMENDOUSLY!

Christy said...

CONGRATS!!! Hay, that is 6 months closer! I hope the rest of your wait goes as fast as these first 6. CONGRATS!!!

Christy :)

Amy said...

I hope the time rushes by! God does have a very special child ment to be with you!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
redmaryjanes said...

Congrats on being 6 months closer and you are right about the timing.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on reaching the 6 month mark -- while the wait stretches ahead you are that much closer to your little one. I'm sure Spicy Girl will be a great Mei Mei.

Donna (Mimi)from http://ihopewegettwins.blogspot.com

4D said...

Happy 6 Month LIDiversary!

Keep smili!

kitchu said...

Happy SIX!