Saturday, October 06, 2007

Daddy's Hair Clips

So I'm walking on the treadmill this morning for about 45 minutes. In this time, I have not heard much from Spicy Girl. Now Daddy is in the other part of the house, so I'm not worried about her, just a little curious as to what she's doing. So I get off the treadmill, make my way back to our bedroom, and find Spicy Girl fixing Daddy's hair up real pretty.

That's my man!!

9 comments:

Beckyb said...

That is SO good!!! Daddy's are something, aren't they!?!?!

kitchu said...

Now THAT is ONE awesome Dad!!

Sophie's Mom said...

That is a WONDERFUL picture, and a great Daddy! I am smiling so big right now!

LaLa said...

What a fun daddy...stylish too!!

Mama Darling said...

Too funny!

mommy24treasures said...

awww how precious.... True love!

Nikki said...

Your husband just makes me laugh...what a trooper! (SG looks so proud of her handiwork, too!)

RamblingMother said...

What a good daddy.

Beverly

Funderstorm said...

I always read your comments on Pandamom's blog, but just checked yours today! Love thid Daddy pic! That's a real dad! Even if he is ahead of the game as a children'd minister!