Sunday, October 14, 2007

All About My Man!!

A Meme About My ManFirst of all, I used this picture because Daddy Spice recently went with a friend (her husband) who is a pilot, to fly a "simulated" airplane. He had a BLAST!! He flew through New York, under a bridge and clipped the Statue of Liberty. I have not seen him come home so excited about something in a LONG time.

1. Who is your man? In blogland, we call him Daddy Spice.

2. How long have you been together? Including dating time, almost 19

3. How long did you date? 5 years

4. How old is your man? He turns 38 on the 24th of this month.

5. Who eats more? Uh, Daddy Spice for sure.

6. Who said "I love you" first? He made me!!

7. Who is taller? Him by far!!

8. Who sings better? Oh, he does. Amazing voice!!

9. Who is smarter? He's a sponge.... need I say more? And if he doesn't know how to do it, he will research and teach himself.

10. Whose temper is worse? Probably mine. I'm more irrational.

11. Who does the laundry? Me and ONLY me!!

12. Who takes out the garbage? Mostly him.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

14. Who pays the bills? Me.

15. Who is better with the computer? Considering he can build them, he is.

16. Who mows the lawn? A teenage boy we pay. It's too big and D.S. doesn't have the time anymore.

17. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, although D.S. is great in the kitchen. He does make a HUGE mess though.

18. Who drives when you are together? Depends on what car we're in. If in mine, I drive; and that's usually the car we go in together.

19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever pulls out the debit card.

20. Who is most stubborn? Hmmmmmm, probably me.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both do.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Probably mine.

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me when saying goodnight after our 3rd date. We had just watched White Christmas.

24. Who asked who out? He asked me with some help from a friend (our current pastor). It was supposed to be a double date, but our friend backed out at the last minute so we'd be alone. LOL!!

25. Who proposed? Oh he did; on the side of a road, where our car was supposedly out of gas. Then a limo pulled up behind us and took us out on the town.

26. Who is more sensitive? We both are in our own ways.

27. Who has more friends? Hmmm. I have more I keep in touch with. Most of his are ministry related where mine are more personal.

28. Who has more siblings? He does; 3.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Definitely him. But he is kind and fair. We make most decisions together.

Now, this is tagging time. I'm not sure who to tag, so if you'd like to do this meme, let me know so I can stop by and read it.


13 comments:

~LL~ said...

That was good. :D

DH had a lot of fun, too. They will have to do it again sometime. Hopefully they can KINDA soon :D

Adele said...

I saw where you and S.G. went to a horse themed birthday party Saturday. Mallory and I also went to a horse themed party Saturday. Too funny. :)

Ashley said...

How fun. Love the music to go along with it and the way he proposed! :)

Amy said...

great post! I love the engagment story...too cool! I'm going to write about Juergen, but I'll do it maybe next week.

redmaryjanes said...

That is a great meme. I love hearing stories about how people met.

PandaMom said...

Fun! I will do this one tomorrow! ; )

Tamara said...

What a neat proposal! I enjoyed learning more about your man and your happy life together :)

Roy and Lori said...

So cool and exciting!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey lala
Enjoyed reading this! Caught up with your blog tonight. Miss you and hope to see you at some point over the holiday season.
Ali

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I love the proposal, how great that he planned that!

Christy said...

That is so funny about the youth paster from our area. People have no idea how to say our city name. It actually is a pretty big city but is a total bedroom commuity with a ton of homes. It has really turned into a great city over the last 10 years and I really like living here. It is about 40 miles from downtown LA, 40 min from the beach and 25 min to skiing. I like where we live with the exception of the mild weather. Wish we had more seasons but oh well-- cant have it all!

Christy :)

Anonymous said...

Any man who would go to so much effort to set up such an astounding "proposal day" has my vote as prime husband material. He even made asking me for your hand a special occasion. I told him he could have your other hand and both legs for good measure. What a guy! When he gets in the spirit of things he gets in the spirit of things.

Mary W. said...

I am borrowing your meme