Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband. Today he turns 38!!
You're my best friend, the love of my life, and the most wonderful father. You are a provider, comforter and protector. Thank you for loving us the way you do.
This message fills me with joy. I am blessed to have such a beautiful family. Happy Birthday to Daddy Spice. What a great son-in-law. I am mighty proud of him.
Our family is nothing short of ordinary. We are first and foremost, lovers of God. After 15 years in full time ministry, we are now business owners, teachers, computer nerds and now... beekeepers. We are a mom, a dad, and a beautiful daughter adopted from China. This blog is designed to share our eclectic life with dear family and friends, old and new.
Is totally into coffee, desserts and spending time with her family. Photography, staying up late and traveling are her delights!!
My husband, my love, my best friend. A man who knows something about everything. Ministry will always be a part of his life....even while making pretzels (as the owner of an Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels).
The love of our life; Little B is quite the animal lover. She's a happy girl with lots of spunk who keeps us on our toes. What was life like before this angel entered our lives?
Chinese Proverb
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
20 comments:
What a special tribute. Fantastic pictures of a beautiful family!
Happy birthday to him!!! Love those pictures:)
Awwww....Happy Birthday, Daddy Spice!
Happy Birthday!!!
Keep smilin!
Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was a special day with your two girls : )
What a sweet post! Happy Birthday.
Donna
Happy Birthday !!
Happy day SD!
Can I just tell you how impressed I am over all your little song changes and choices?!! LOL!
Hope to see you Sat!
How sweet. Happy Birthday to Spice Daddy!
Happy Birthday! Great pics.
Happy Birthday to your sweetheart. I love the pics of he and Spicy girl.
those are wonderful shots, hope he had a great day
Happy Birthday. I hope you guys hav a great celebration!!
Christy :)
I hope you had a
great birthday!
Happy Late Birthday Daddy Spice. He is a blessed man to have such a beautiful and precious daughter......and a beautiful wife (inside and out).
This message fills me with joy. I am blessed to have such a beautiful family. Happy Birthday to Daddy Spice. What a great son-in-law. I am mighty proud of him.
Hey Bug Spice! You are a dutiful wife and mother. And beautiful. Wow! You look soooo good. Hey SG! can you come visit us?? It's high time
生日快乐 shēng rì kuài lè or Happy Birthday. My Chinese/English dictionary did not recognize the word belated.
TTFN!
Happy Birthday to your hubby!
Hope your family is having a wonderful weekend and your hubby had a happy birthday.
Great pics of you all!
Post a Comment