Saturday, October 13, 2007

Yee-Haw!! It's Panda Girl's Birthday!!

We have been looking forward to this day for weeks now. Today was Panda Girl's 5th birthday party. Can you tell what the theme was? Horses!!

Panda Mom always goes all out with P.G.'s birthdays. Her house was decked out in Western theme. It was fantastic!!

The girl's had a blast in the bounce house!!

Spicy Girl and I had to leave early, so we didn't get to see P.G. open her presents, so hopefully we'll get a peek on her blog.
Happy Birthday Panda Girl. We love you!!!



7 comments:

PandaMom said...

Awesome! I can't hear the music, but I see that it is Bonanza! ; )

LOVED seeing you today and YOU look amazing! Go girl!!!

Mama Darling said...

Love your theme song! So clever. Sorry we got to the party late, and you had to leave early!!!Hope you got everything worked into your busy day. Looking forward to seeing you and SG on Monday. Great pictures!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

what a fun party ...love how excited the girls get for their bday !!!

Christy said...

SOunds like a lot of fun. I totally look forward to the days when Mia is old enough to do the girlfriend birthday parties. Very fun!!

Christy :)

Nikki said...

Oh, what a fun, fun party!
YEE HAW!

Anonymous said...

The SG and Panda Girl friendship is definitely here to stay. Aren't they fortunate to have each other.

Linette said...

How FUN! Love the western theme!