Friday, October 12, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday


Remember this post? Well, here's Mycah now. She is in remission, continuing chemo, and getting well. I got to go visit her last week. I also got to visit her yesterday. We read a story and I listened to some of her stories about doctor visits....and getting locked out of the house (LOL). This is one strong, brave little girl. Her family and friends praise God for the healing taking place in her body. Please continue to pray for her recovery. We may even see her back at school by the end of the month.

Her little cheeks and belly are swollen from the medications, but she will finish those meds soon and should go back to normal.

9 comments:

4D said...

That is wonderful, wonderful news!!!

Keep smilin!

Angie Nichols said...

Thanks so much for this, Laura. You are such a sweet, Godly woman. I thank God for your friendship and for the wonderful teacher you are to my precious daughter. Remember when we sat together all the way to and from the dinner cruise? God was preparing a friendship that I would need so much at a later date. Thank you for the way you are ministering to us. We love you.

Angie and Mycah

Anonymous said...

That is the best Favorite Foto Friday picture I have seen in a long time. What great news for this little girl!

Elise said...

So glad she is getting better...such a precious little girl. I will pray that she is completely healed very soon!

Loved the pumpkin patch photos. I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to go with my kids yet, so it was great to live the fun of fall through your photos:)

redmaryjanes said...

She looks beautiful and I'm glad to hear that she is doing well.

PandaMom said...

Sweet baby girl. What a miracle!

LOVE the pics of SG in all of her elegance! I was crackin' up at the boy a couple of steps behind who looks "really happy" to be escorting a GIRL! So funny!!!

Do you know my connection to Chris Tomlin? Can't remember if I ever told you. I'll let you know on......SATURDAY! ; )

Christy said...

I am so glad to hear this good news. What a beautiful little girl and what a story of God's faithfulness!!

Christy :)

mommy24treasures said...

thank God she is in remission, I too stand and believe she is 100% healed.

Nikki said...

So glad to hear that!