Hey everybody!! Look where we went today. I absolutely love this time of year. Even though the weather is not cooperating, we took the girls to the pumpkin patch today. Spicy Girl and I got there a little early, so I took some pictures of her with the pumpkins.
Spicy Girl has asked to carve a pumpkin this year, so we had to find a big pumpkin. "Hey Mommy, I want this one!!"
.JPG)
We're all here now. Of course, the girls would rather run around and play, but we were able to get a few cute shots of them together.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
All done with group shots. Run and play girls!!
I even managed to get a picture of me with my daughter.
.JPG)
Unfortunately, Cheerleader was not able to make it today, so we just may have to visit another pumpkin patch within the next few weeks. I even tried to get Panda Girl out here, but they were out of town.
And just for fun, here's a picture of the girls last year.
We're all here now. Of course, the girls would rather run around and play, but we were able to get a few cute shots of them together.
All done with group shots. Run and play girls!!
Unfortunately, Cheerleader was not able to make it today, so we just may have to visit another pumpkin patch within the next few weeks. I even tried to get Panda Girl out here, but they were out of town.
And just for fun, here's a picture of the girls last year.

14 comments:
I love the picture of you and SG!!! So glad we went today. Just enjoyed being outside
What a fun day! Sweet faces.
Keep smilin!
What a great picture of the two of you...beautiful. I know what you mean about the weather...guess that is why most of our Halloween shirts are short sleeved too!
Oh, just noticed our LID is the same (but mine is for VN)...still pretty cool.
Oh, how I love the pumpkin patch! We are hoping to make a trip this weekend, when it hopefully will not be 90 degrees! Going to pick a pumpkin in shorts and t-shirts is simply wrong...
oh I love pumpkin patch pictures! These are great! Love the one of everyone on their pumpkin!
What fabulous pictures you got!
I love this time of year!
Finally get to show off the weight loss, huh? Way to go, Twiggy.
Oh my gosh, Spicey girl is growing up before my eyes! I love the pictures. Great song on your blog too. I just had a minute and thought I'd stop by and say hi!:)
Love the Pumpkin Photos! We hope to go this weekend...and pray for cooler weather!!!
What cute lil punkins(: All four of them!!
LOVE the pumpkin clothes to pick pumpkins - too cute!!!
Your little spicy girl is just amazingly cute. She is so pretty!!! I totally love the pic of you with her. Very cute pic!! I too love this time of year. I love the chill in the wind although here in So CAlifornia we get very little of it but I feel fall is on it's way!!!
Chrsity :)
First of all, I can tell you have lost weight. You go girl!! That is awesome!
I love these pumpkin patch pictures. They are great! The one of you and SG needs framing. Also, I always love seeing SG with her precious friends.
We are going to the Pumpkin Patch this Saturday with our China adoptive group and again the next week with some people from dance class. I can hardly wait!
Totally PERFECT! Well....except for us not being there! I LOVE The one of SG holding the pumpkin in the middle of all that orange. GORGEOUS colors! Can't wait to see you!!!!!
Post a Comment