Sunday, October 21, 2007

Saturday at the Park

Yesterday, Daddy had a lot of school work to do, so Spicy Girl and I took total advantage of the beautiful, yet unseasonably warm weather. We packed a picnic lunch and the Dora Big Wheel and went to the park.This is a huge park with lots of different play areas. We hit them ALL.

"Higher Mommy, higher!!"


Time to "drive" to the next play area.









It was such a beautiful day; and I loved spending it with my little girl!!






14 comments:

C's Mom said...

Wonderful! That's the makings of a nearly perfect day :0)

Steffie B. said...

She is just darling. I just read about 5 posts that I was behind on. Loved the hubby meme! ;)

mommy24treasures said...

sounds like a WONDERFUL day. We had lovely weather as well.

Adele said...

I can tell you and S.G. had a lovely girls day out. Don't you just love hanging out with your daughter? I love all of the pics you took. She is just so beautiful.

Christy said...

How fun!! It looks like you guys had a great time. I love being able to just hang with the kids with no agenda- just fun!! Your pics are adorable as always!!

Christy :)

Mom 2 six said...

Looks like a great day !

4D said...

No better way to spend a day!

Keep smilin!

redmaryjanes said...

Sounds like a perfect day for both of you!

PandaMom said...

...and now today (MON) it is "unseasonably" COLD and I love it!!!!!

Love the pic of SG kicking the soccer ball!

Y'all coming up this way Sat. night?

LaLa said...

What a great time had by all!!

Mama Darling said...

Wish we had been home, so that we could've joined you. Looks like you had a great time!
Did you find the book you were looking for today?

Holly said...

Precious :- )

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Yep it was great weather here too!
You can't beat a girls day out.

~LL~ said...

FUN DAY! Was that "G" park in "W"?

Is your email addy the same? I sent you a note...hope you got it.