Sunday, October 28, 2007

Playing Catch Up!!

So sorry I'm behind on posting. It's been a super busy weekend. Nana Spice came in town for D.S.'s birthday. We had a great time....until Saturday, when I woke up with a nasty cold!! Anyway, here's some pics of the birthday weekend.
Look who got a Wii for his birthday. We have had a blast playing with it. D.S. wanted a Wii so he could play games with Spicy Girl. They have had a blast. We definitely see S.G.'s competitive spirit coming out. Whew!!

She is literally in the air. Her favorite game so far is tennis, but she has enjoyed a little bowling and baseball as well.





On Friday we went downtown to eat at the Spaghetti Warehouse. Yummy!! That was Nana Spice's first time to eat there. I think she enjoyed it.






This is me. I have gone through 2 boxes of tissue, and now I'm carring around a roll of toilet paper. I have to sleep propped up so I can breathe at night. I am taking Bennadryl and Sudafed, which I've never done at the same time before. Ugh!!



Poor S.G. She's had to basically take care of herself since I've been knocked out. I found her at the kitchen table asleep yesterday. I couldn't pass up the picture opportunity. Poor kid. It's Sunday, and we are staying home. She is the kind of girl who needs to get out and move around. She loves keeping busy. This staying home business is driving her crazy!! This is one of the many times I miss having my family close by. Any grandparents want to drive up here and take S.G. to McDonald's? LOL!!







14 comments:

Steffie B. said...

She is so precious. Emmie wants a wii too! I can see her and Sophia now.....and Deedal not far behind!

C's Mom said...

Happy Birthday!

Looks like everyone had fun with Wii

Tamara said...

HOpe you feel better SOON, it's the pits when the Mama is sick.

redmaryjanes said...

I'm sorry that you aren't feeling good. I hope that you are better soon! How great that you got a wii. It is very difficult to get your hands on one here in Michigan!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. Cera has a Wii - they are fun!

Hope you feel better...

Holly said...

Looks like a great birthday! The wii is very cool. Wish I had one....lol! Hope you feel better soon.

Mama Darling said...

Glad DaddySpice had a good b-day. Looks like SG is really enjoying his gift. Sorry you're not feeling well. Maybe a little sunshine will make you feel better tomorrow. Wish you had called me yesterday, I would've come to get SG...poor thing. See you tomorrow.

Mama Darling said...

Oh, and I'll bring you some tissues. That toilet paper can be rough on the nose. LOL

Beth said...

Poor Mommy Spice!! It is awful to have a cold. I hope it doesn't turn into a sinus infection. Spicy Girl's asleep at the table picture is so cute. She is just beautiful.

I understand that there is actually something in chicken soup that is good for colds, even one of my magazines [maybe this month's Real Simple?] touted it.

Praying that you will be feeling better soon.

Christy said...

Very cute pics and i hope you are feeling better. I always feel bad for the kids when I am sick beause I know they have to fend for themselves. Anyway, fun and busy weekend.

Christy :)

GloryandGrace said...

Ah, the Wii is so fun! My fiance' bought one this past Christmas and it's great! I like it because I'm not at ALL skilled in the realm of game-playing, but I can actually play the Wii. Get ready for lots of laughs! (You can tell SG that bowling is my favorite)

4D said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Wii looks like fun!

Keep smilin!

mommy24treasures said...

I am so sorry you feel so poorly. I pray you feel better quickly. Yuck yuck.

Love all the pics...

Nikki said...

Oh, poor you! I do hope you are feeling better now. (the pic of SG sleeping is just so cute)...I wish I lived closer...I'd take her anywhere she wanted to go!

My dad is planning on buying himself Wii for Christmas so he can play it with all of the grandkids...oh, and us too. Looks like a blast!