Thursday, May 17, 2007

American Idol Shocker!!

I was a bit shocked last night when Melinda was voted off American Idol. Although she wasn't my favorite, she was definitely the best singer/performer. I have to chalk it up to a younger crowd voting for Jordin and Blake. I'm quite sure this is not the last of Melinda. She has got it made!
I am excited to see Jordin in the finals. She has an outstanding voice, and she's just such a doll.

Although I am a Blake fan, I was surprised to see him in the finals. I've said it before though, he is different from any other guy, and he is so original.
Who are you rooting for? I'm going to have to go for Jordin; but I would not be disappointed if Blake won.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my! i loved Melinda, I totally didn't see that one coming :(

Holly said...

I was shocked last night too when Melinda went home. She was one of my favorites. I think I'm going to have to root for Jordin.

Roy and Lori said...

We were very shocked to see
Melinda leave last night!

I believe that Jordin will
win!

Nikki said...

I was COMPLETELY shocked when Melinda got sent home, but I think the finale will be great with Jordin and Blake in it. They are both really talented. I gotta go with Blake though...I never know what he's gonna do and he keeps it interesting!

Mardi said...

I loved Melinda, it won't be the last we see of her, I'm sure.

Jordin is from yjr Phoenix area, so it's pretty exciting around here! I'm hoping and thinking she will be our next American Idol!

JEff said...

Now that Melinda is gone, I am Jordin all the way!

C's Mom said...

I think Jordin is going to take it. Time will tell.

Sophie's Mom said...

I miss Melinda.. she was awesome. I will vote for Jordan, as she has the best voice, and overall performance. All the teenage girls will be voting for Blake (in between screams) LOL
Christine

3 Peanuts said...

I LOVE BLAKE! I think he has the ost overall talent. He can arrange music, play music, sing, beatbox and dance. I hope he wins but I like Jordin too.

Melinda seemed frumpy to me.