Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday Morning Funnies

Daddy Spice has been teaching Spicy Girl some Spanish words. Today he was putting on his shoes and told S.G. that the Spanish word for shoes was Zapatos. He had her repeat the word a few times, while he put his Zapatos on.Right before he left the house, he asked once again, "What is the word for shoes in Spanish?" S.G. proudly said, "Zacchaeous!"
S.G. just finished the letter Z at preschool this week, and Zacchaeous was fresh in her mind. Well, at least she remembered her Bible story. Good job Ms. Angie!!


15 comments:

C's Mom said...

Good job! She was pretty close ;0)

Mardi said...

oh! Too cute! She was close! :)

Jeff and Valerie said...

That was darn close. What a sweetie pie.

Beckyb said...

That was adorable - great story!!!

Emmie said...

how cute! Atleast she's trying! :)

Unknown said...

I love stories like this!!! How nice!

redmaryjanes said...

Love it! I can catch the connection there.

Adele said...

I was thinking the same thing about our daughter's hair. : )
We are alot alike and so are our daughters.
She has only had one haircut since we got her and we got her at nine months old! She is due for a trim but we want her to have long hair.
It's hard coming up with creative ways to fix her hair. I love it in braids though. Your daughter has pretty hair!

Adele said...

She is getting a trim next week after we get back from the beach. I plan to let them take about an inch off too. I have had people suggest the bob haircut with bangs but I can't bring myself to chop her pretty hair off. I do like that haircut and it is so precious on little girls. I just don't want to cut her bangs now that they have grown out.
I am sure it won't be long and they will be telling US how they want their hair but for now, WE are in charge. Right? HAHA! :)

JEff said...

That's funny! Thanks for the comments! We did seem to be in the same neck of the woods for a while, but now we live in TN. I was a children's pastor, now I am in children's Christian Publishing.

Holly said...

How cute! At least she knows her bible stories!

Steffie B. said...

That is too funny!

Nikki said...

Oh, that is funny!

PandaMom said...

You know this gets added to the list of words! ; )

Anonymous said...

The word for Daddy Spices' shoes is ZAPATAS GRANDE, not zapatas. Demonstrate to her with some normal size zapatas.