Saturday, May 12, 2007

Planting Flowers with My Daughter

About 2 weeks ago we went to Lowes and bought lots of new flowers to plant in my backyard planters. We have been so busy that we didn't have a chance to plant them until today. Spicy Girl is asking me, "Can we plant the flowers now Mommy...please."We each got our own planter. S.G. loved getting her hands in the dirt, filling up the planters and putting the name cards in the dirt next to the flower. She even got a little bossy. I know, hard to believe. She thought she knew better than I did and started telling me what to do.








Look Nana!! We have been watering S.G.'s birthday flowers too. Don't they look beautiful?!!





All done!! Now, tomorrow, we're going to enjoy grilling Mother's Day fajitas in our beautified back yard!!






12 comments:

Holly said...

Pretty flowers. Sounds like you and sg had a great time!

Sophie's Mom said...

How cute! I love the little apron, she really meant business!
Christine

Roy and Lori said...

The flowers are beautiful!
Looks like the two of you were
having a fun time together!

Beckyb said...

Great planting and it looks so springy!!! Funny too because Chloe loves to water with me too - it's a fun mother/daughter thing!!

Adele said...

So precious!!! My daughter has that apron and the matching garden shoes as well. Don't you just love it?! SG looks soooooo cute!!!
Adele

Nikki said...

The flowers look beautiful, and SG could not be ANY cuter in her gardening gear.

Enjoy your fajitas tomorrow...Happy Mother's Day!

C's Mom said...

Love those photos!

Gee, I hope my daughter has a greener thumb than I do or our yard is in trouble.

Mom 2 six said...

What a great helper !!

Emmie said...

What a great little helper you have! Those flowers look beautiful! Spciy Girl loosk stylin as well! :)

Happy Mothers Day...those fajitas sound yummy! :)

Steffie B. said...

Ok....her little planting outfit is to die for! lol

Anonymous said...

That picture of Ching Ching at the top is pure D Qing Qing. Cute as pie, and so impish. You are a super mom.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see Mommy spice and baby spice enjoying " The planting of Spring Flowers" It has always been such a joy for me. Sharing that joy with someone you love puts the icing on the cake. I love you. Mama-ma Spice