Last week we drove about an hour north to visit our good friends, the Panda Family. It had been about a month since we'd seen them, which is, I think, the longest we've gone without seeing each other in over 2 years. 
We met for dinner at Pei Wei for a little "yuppy" Chinese food. Panda girl is awesome with chopsticks.
We met for dinner at Pei Wei for a little "yuppy" Chinese food. Panda girl is awesome with chopsticks.

19 comments:
I always have readjust my perception when I see my fellow bloggers are usually seperate together. You guys look like you had a fantastic time. Look at those Princesses!
How fun to see PandaMom!!! At least they aren't THAT far away!!! What great pics!
chopstick kebabs...that's a great idea!
Looks like a very fun time!
So glad you could see Panda Mom and girl! ;) I'm sure you miss them!
All the pictures are wonderful but that last one is a cute little heart-grabber!
I love the princess dance, what great photos, thanks for sharing.
What adorable girls! I love the pictrue of Spicy Girl eating with her chopsticks :- )
oooohhhh I love dress up time!
So glad you got to see the Panda family again -- I'm sure you have been missin' your friends.
Love all the pictures...what beautiful little princesses.
I love Pei Wei and all the playdate photos...wouldn't it be fun for all of us grownups to get together and dress up like princesses once in awhile? We deserve it! :)
Hi, Just got your post on my blog. Your spicy girl is darling. Thanks for letting me know you are one of the CCAI families, I'm keeping links for CCAI families on my blog. We are just a little ahead of you, logged in on 04/05. Who knows maybe we will travel together!!
Stacey
http://thesadielady.blogspot.com/
Great pictures! It's great getting together with friends especially since you have not seen each other in a month!
Have fun Ladies! Oh & behave yourself!
Who is it gonna be - Blake or Jordin???
What a great time. Annslee used to do the Kabob thing but is getting better...I love it when she twirls the noodles Italian style.
The last photo is a total keeper....too cute!
Aw, glad you were able to go up and visit PM - love the pictures.
Glad you guys had such a great visit, the pics are so cute!
I love seeing your pictures, it helps me to see that this long wait will be so worth it. :)
You have quite a following, my dear! Look at all these comments!! Thanks for coming all the way up to see us. We had a wonderful time, though toooooo short!
Post a Comment