Friday, May 04, 2007

Off to Another Children's Conference



We're off to another Children's Ministry Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. I'll be out of the blogging world for several days, but will come back with updates and pictures. I'm sure Spicy Girl will have lots to tell about after visiting her grandparents. Have a good weekend and following week.

17 comments:

Beckyb said...

Sounds wonderful - go and enjoy!!!

Tamara said...

Just catching up with your family. WOW! Your new blog look is fantastic- so creative and fun. I love it. Hope you all enjoy Atlanta and return home safe and sound.

Mom 2 six said...

Safe travels !
Sounds like fun.

Mary said...

Have a safe trip!!

Holly said...

Hope you have a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun...but hurry back!

Unknown said...

Hope you have a good time in our town!!! Looking forward to a report~!

redmaryjanes said...

I have heard that Atlanta is wonderful. I hope that you all enjoy your stay and the conference.

Nikki said...

Hope you are enjoying your time in Georgia, and I just read your last post -- glad you all survived the storm!!!! (scary stuff!)

Elise said...

Have fun!!! Love your new blog look! So cute!

Emmie said...

We'll miss ya! Have a fun and safe trip!

Mardi said...

Hope you're having fun!

Roy and Lori said...

Have a wonderful trip!! Enjoy!!

Steffie B. said...

Safe travels! ;)

Ella Meng said...

Bon voyage!
Have a great time.:)

Adele said...

You have been tagged. : )
Adele

GloryandGrace said...

Just to fill you in while you've been gone - Lakisha was booted last night, so it's now down to Blake, Jordin, and Melinda. They all performed two songs instead of just one - for the first time Blake got knocked for TOO much beat-boxing, one of Jordin's songs was "one of the best ever on American Idol," and Melinda did her usual. I have NO idea who it will be between those three!!