Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bon Voyage

Well, here's where we're headed. We're leaving tonight to stay one night with Nana, then we're off to Crystal Beach. My Momma Carrie rented this beautiful beach house for the whole week. Just beyond the pool, you walk out to the ocean. Spicy Girl gets to hang out with her cousins all week...Yippee!!



While we're there, we will celebrate my 38th birthday. We also celebrate my nephew's birthday, so he's having a pirate party and I'm having a Luau party. My Momma Carrie does it big!! Do you think we have enough stuffed in to the cart?
I don't know if we'll have internet access at the beach house, so it will be a good week before I'm back in blogger land. I'll come back with lots of pictures and stories.

20 comments:

Nikki said...

Good for you!
The vacation sounds PERFECT!
Can't wait to see all the pics...and have a wonderful birthday.

4D said...

Looks wonderful. What a great time you will have. Have tons of fun and Happy Birthday!!!!

Keep smilin!

Adele said...

Oh how fun! Can I come??? Mallory and I love the beach and birthday parties too! Looks like you all will have such a fun time. I will miss reading your blog and can't wait to see pictures and hear the stories. When you go off with a Hunan spicy girl, there will ALWAYS be stories. HAHA!

kitchu said...

Have a blast!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Have a wonderful time, happy birthday!!!!!!
The beach house looks great!!

PandaMom said...

Hope you have an AMAZING time!!! I have your birthday present waiting!!! Have so much fun with your LUAU and take LOTS of pics!!!! ; ) BE SAFE.

Holly said...

You guys are going to have an awesome time! It looks beautiful there!

Roy and Lori said...

Looks wonderful!

Have a great vacation! ENJOY!

Beckyb said...

Looks Heavenly - have a great time!!!

redmaryjanes said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation and Happy Birthday!

Mardi said...

Oh my gosh...way too much fun!! wow! What a great beach house! Have a wonderful time!!

Unknown said...

have a great time

Steffie B. said...

have a wonderful time and Happy Birthday! Mine is coming up soon too, although I am not 38! ;(

Amy said...

Happy birthday! Wow, it looks like great fun!!!Have a wonderful time!!!

Elise said...

ooohhhh...have a great time, the beach house looks fantastic!

Happy Birthday!!!

C's Mom said...

Lookin' lovely!

have fun :0)

Emmie said...

WOW...how fun! That house is abslutely beautiful! You must be so excited! A luau party sounds so exciting! I've always wanted to have one of those! Can't wait to see pics! Looks like it's gonna be great!

Jill W said...

Have a wonderful time and enjoy your birthday! It sounds like it will be a blast.

I just tagged you to answer this question:

What is your comfort food? If you needed something to help you calm down or just reminisce what foods would help you do this? This is a "post your favorite recipe" either from childhood or from current time.

Have fun!

Tamara said...

Have a fabulous vacation and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Gracie said...

she is so adorable!