skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ladybug Sleeping Beauty
Spicy Girl put on her Sleeping Beauty skirt (she doesn't like the top) and her ladybug wings and informed me that she was a ladybug princess. After a little while, I found her asleep on her chair. She stayed there for about 30 minutes sleeping soundly.
.JPG)
Then Daddy came home, and she woke up. She moved to the Family Room and went right back to sleep on the sofa for about an hour. I guess after a week of preschool, school program, visiting family, fun day at school, and a night out to Chuck E. Cheese with Daddy can wear a girl out.
19 comments:
That is one cute pooped out little girl:)
Precious ! She must have been really tired !
Awwwww.....what a beautiful princess Ladybug! ;)
Poor little thing! ; )
What a cutie in her ladybug wings!
A beautiful sleeping, ladybug princess!
Precious.
Keep smilin!
What a beautiful ladybug she is. Love the pics.
Oh, and of course you can add me to your blogroll : )
I just love that - Chloe often comes out with a combination of princess, ladybug, cowgirl, etc. Always makes me laugh !!
That is just the cutest!
Aahhh- so cute how she could sleep with wings on. She's one busy little girl. Look out summer!
precious :- ) What a beautiful little ladybug princess.
She is so sweet! I hope she isn't sick! Sweet dreams ladybug.
oh my gosh! so sweet! :)
She looks so sweet!!!
Definitely a sleeping BEAUTY!
She looks precious! We have those same wings and of course the sleeping beauty costume too. HAHA.
That is the cutest ladybug EVER!
That is adorable! She's cute as a bug! ;)
Christine
I adore those pictures!
That is EXACTLY something MY spicy girl would do...
Post a Comment