Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fun Day at Mother's Day Out

Today was Fun Day at school! Our morning was full of train rides, puppet shows, snow cones, petting zoo and bounce houses. As I had to rotate with my class, I didn't get to spend much time with Spicy Girl, so Mrs. Jodi was good enough to take my camera for a few shots. What preschooler doesn't love the petting zoo?








See that man in the yellow shirt? Well that's Daddy Spice. He came up to make snow cones for the kids. Spicy Girl was so excited to have him there.




"I love my daddy!"





A big thank you to Mrs. Jodi and Mrs. Angie for an awesome year. Thank you for your love, support and understanding, even when Spicy Girl was a little extra SPICY. We love you!!








8 comments:

Steffie B. said...

SG is so darn cute I can hardly stand it! Must be a Hunan thing! ;)

Mom 2 six said...

Looks like fun!!
Spicy Girl is so photogenic ! What a cutie.

C's Mom said...

Cute photos!

I think I'll put in for a 'fun day' at work.

kitchu said...

Such a cutie!

Nikki said...

What a fun, fun day!
Your spicy girl is just adorable.

PandaMom said...

Love the ME book of SG and all the Fun Day pics are so....FUN! Way to go DS. Now I know you can make some for us! Y'all have a great weekend!!!! ; )

Holly said...

What a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet "shout outs". I just have loved getting to know SG this year and learning about her sweet mommy as well. Thanks you for a great year and a fun "Fun Day".