I saw this on Chloe Makes 6 blog and had to try it out. What a hoot!! Madonna? Please!! I want to see others. Let me know if you put this on your blog.
You are such a good sport to play along!!! Wow, Madonna - I would be flattered with that one - BUT I agree with Elise - you are BY FAR the cutest!!! My other friend tried it and it said she looked most like Eddie Murphy - that is a hoot!! I told her it was her deep, dark tan!!!
I will have to do it on PP's work computer later. I went to the site and they don't have the capability to work with Safari (the Mac version of Explorer). Darn it!
Read an older post...and u said "zapatas" to shoes in spanish.I'm spanish and the right word is Zapatos ^^ You've a so cute daughter ;)and she said that word in such a funny way ^^
What about Tatum O'neal? Madonna and Tatum! Goodness!And then there was the Captain's daughter on Love Boat. But I agree with elise; none compare to the "girl in the middle".
OK Dad, I was hoping they wouldn't match me to the Love Boat daughter, although I do look a lot like her. And for those of you reading this, I was the spitting image of Tatum O'neal as a child...from Paper Moon.
I agree with Boppa Spice, you are the most beautiful face on the screen, but I will vouch for the family and agree that you were the spitting image of Tatum O'Neal in Paper Moon! What a beautiful face you have!
Our family is nothing short of ordinary. We are first and foremost, lovers of God. After 15 years in full time ministry, we are now business owners, teachers, computer nerds and now... beekeepers. We are a mom, a dad, and a beautiful daughter adopted from China. This blog is designed to share our eclectic life with dear family and friends, old and new.
Is totally into coffee, desserts and spending time with her family. Photography, staying up late and traveling are her delights!!
My husband, my love, my best friend. A man who knows something about everything. Ministry will always be a part of his life....even while making pretzels (as the owner of an Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels).
The love of our life; Little B is quite the animal lover. She's a happy girl with lots of spunk who keeps us on our toes. What was life like before this angel entered our lives?
Chinese Proverb
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
15 comments:
Fun...but the cutest one is in the middle:)
You are such a good sport to play along!!! Wow, Madonna - I would be flattered with that one - BUT I agree with Elise - you are BY FAR the cutest!!! My other friend tried it and it said she looked most like Eddie Murphy - that is a hoot!! I told her it was her deep, dark tan!!!
I put this on my blog awhile back. Isn't it fun! I can't remember who I was matched with. :)
I LOVE THIS! I had seen it on others' blogs, but never did for fear of who I might look like! LOL! You know I have to try it out now...stay tuned.
I will have to do it on PP's work computer later. I went to the site and they don't have the capability to work with Safari (the Mac version of Explorer). Darn it!
Read an older post...and u said "zapatas" to shoes in spanish.I'm spanish and the right word is Zapatos ^^ You've a so cute daughter ;)and she said that word in such a funny way ^^
Thank you anonymous, I will fix that!!
It is really cool how you do like a lot of those stars!
oo, i like that. I'll have to give it a try
You sexy mama you! ;)
You look gorgeous!
cool I am going to go off to find a picture now!
What about Tatum O'neal? Madonna and Tatum! Goodness!And then there was the Captain's daughter on Love Boat. But I agree with elise; none compare to the "girl in the middle".
OK Dad, I was hoping they wouldn't match me to the Love Boat daughter, although I do look a lot like her. And for those of you reading this, I was the spitting image of Tatum O'neal as a child...from Paper Moon.
I agree with Boppa Spice, you are the most beautiful face on the screen, but I will vouch for the family and agree that you were the spitting image of Tatum O'Neal in Paper Moon! What a beautiful face you have!
Post a Comment