![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
Off to the beach tomorrow night. My parents have rented a huge beach house on Crystal Beach, near Galveston, Tx. My sisters and their families will all be there as well. We get a week with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Spicy Girl and I felt the need to get beach pedicures!!





9 comments:
Sounds really wonderful! Have a great time!
My brother-in-law's family friend has a beach house on Crystal Beach. They go down there all the time.
Have fun!! :)
Have a great time and the tootsies look fabulous!
Dear Hunanspice and Spicey Girl,
I want you both to know how much I love and miss you both! I have been keeping up with the two of you thru your blogg. S.G. you are such an amazing little girl! Your mommy and I spent many wonderful summers together growing up. I can't wait to share them with you this Sunday in Crystal Beach! I love ya'll, and I can't wait to hug your necks, and spend some summer time, cousin time together! Love, jilly-o
Hope you all have a GREAT time and your pedi-mani looks "totally awesome"!!! ; )
Have a great vacation!
Keep smilin!
wasnt able to see the pics but it sounds like a great time! :)
Yay!! My cousin JILLY-O is coming to the beach! I can't wait to see you!! I think Uncle Gary, Aunt Stella and Will will be there too. Happy Birthday to me!!
I just got back from the beach but I am still jealous that you are going to the beach. I just love the beach!!! I hope you have a wonderful visit and lots of sunny weather. I can't wait to see pictures of your trip. Take care!
Post a Comment