Wednesday, May 30, 2007

8 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I am green!! I cannot wait to get my nails done with my daughter!!!!

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

that is so cute!
Hi my name is Ally, I found your blog through Olivia "Getting Our Family Started" I have a little sister who is adopted so I love reading all these adoption blogs. Your little girl is so cute! Just thought I would stop by and say hello. Stop by my blog anytime!

C's Mom said...

Fancy schmancy! :0)

Steffie B. said...

Hey....we want to come next time! ;)

kitchu said...

I second redmaryjanes! Can't wait for this kind of girl fun!

Mama Darling said...

Love your slide show and your nails! Have fun at the beach and please don't repeat your undertow experiences of younger years.lol

Mom 2 six said...

How fun!!

Mardi said...

Everytime I go for a pedicure I think of the day that I will bring my Lauren. Can't wait!

It looks like you had such a nice time together!