Monday, March 05, 2007

Another Glorious Day at the Park

I love Mondays! Today was another beautiful playgroup day. We went to another nearby park with our bikes and big wheels. The girls rode around the perimeter of the park for a little while as the mommies "jogged" along.

Panda-Mom and Panda-Girl


Spicy Girl pushing Panda Girl on the swing


"Look how high I am Mommy! Now can you help me down?"




Fighting over the giant frisbee





"My turn!!"






Panda-Mom tossed the ball back and forth with the girls







Run, Run, Run, Run, Run!!!!


We're gonna have to do this again!!







13 comments:

Amy said...

How blessed you are to have such a great play group! Hey, we got our LOA today! The next step is our TA, in about two weeks! Praise God!!!

Mama Darling said...

You got some great pictures of the girls "in action"! We had a good time and we are so thankful for our play group friends!

PandaMom said...

Glorious is right. We had such a blast today and the weather was soooo perfect!

Mardi said...

What a beautiful day! Looks like so much fun!

Sonia said...

What a glorious day at the park. Looks like the Chopstick Chics had fun. What a clever name for such an adorable group of girls(:

Nikki said...

I saw some of these pics on Panda Mom's blog...now I get to be jealous all over again!

Looks like sooo much fun.
I love those giant frisbees...hours of fun to be had with those.

P.S. the girls could not be any cuter together.

redmaryjanes said...

Too cute for words. You guys really enjoy the outdoors!

~LL~ said...

Oh...are y'all at Getz. park? I love it there. Makes me want to go....maybe I'll go in a few days :D

Unknown said...

What a wonderful JOC song to go with wonderful pics! How sweet!

Ella Meng said...

How lovely your girl is!
It's funny to go out in the park.

Phat Girl said...

Great pics! It looks like the play group had a wonderful time! Praise God for our Great weather!

Anonymous said...

Your love for taking pictures, telling stories, and making scrapbooks has blossomed into quite an enterprize. Way to go. What a wonderful mission.

Emmie said...

Awww! That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to be able to play outside again!